LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hofer36:
well, the niners offense was pretty sh*tty against the seahawks

Our offense had sh**ty WRs at the time. We will be better going forward
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
My God, as I had predicted the Seahawks are killing the Saints. Man, they are just too good. That pass rush is just something else. Like I had mentioned before, we better put in extra training time to get our passing game going cos there is no way we will be able to run the ball against that D-line.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Well the Saints aint doin us any favors
Hey, looky looky, a saints first down. One in the entire quarter.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I don't know...i'm thinking we should steal a line from Breaking Bad and call Russell Wilson right before the game and tell him his wife is in severe condition and he needs to get to the hospital ASAP. Especially if we have to go to Seattle in the playoffs. You guys don't have to be with me just stay out of my way.
  • ace52
  • Veteran
It's hard enough to run on Seattle normally, and now with Staley and Iupati out, the task has become even more difficult. I hope our back-up OL can step up, or our coaching staff can figure some way to compensate, and fast.
now this will be my only post in this thread

notice... long developing plays don't work.

hit them quick you catch

run with power you succeed.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I don't know...i'm thinking we should steal a line from Breaking Bad and call Russell Wilson right before the game and tell him his wife is in severe condition and he needs to get to the hospital ASAP. Especially if we have to go to Seattle in the playoffs. You guys don't have to be with me just stay out of my way.

Or if someone can food poison the whole Seahawks team at their hotel.

Sorry folks, we don't stand a chance. Think offseason and use up ALL of our picks to trade up to pick some decent prospects for once and reload is the only thing we can do.
Lol we are toast.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
now this will be my only post in this thread

notice... long developing plays don't work.

hit them quick you catch

run with power you succeed.

LOL. That's the other thing, for some reason Baalke doesn't like to pick power runners. LMJ will get carried off out there playing that D-line.

• Silky
  • Veteran
I'll just put some sleeping pills in their gatorade jug. That way nobody dies and we can win the game. I will pose as a towel boy. I need someone to create a diversion while I slip them in.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Thank god they finally scored
Originally posted by Rascal:
LOL. That's the other thing, for some reason Baalke doesn't like to pick power runners. LMJ will get carried off out there playing that D-line.

i lied, 2nd and final post.

run with gore commit to the run with gore.

slant them to death with whoever sherman isn't guarding.

put vd in the middle of the field and throw passes he doesn't have to leave his feet to catch in stride.

they can be beat on defense.
[ Edited by jonesadrian on Dec 2, 2013 at 6:39 PM ]
I hate SEA fans so much. They f***ing act like they are special fans since their stadium is so damn loud...forgetting that their billionaire owner specifically had the place built to be just that...loud. Could put a bunch of JAX fans in there and it would be the same.

And what the fu*k is up with them wearing lime green kewpie doll hairdos. They look like a bunch of retarded make-up artists in Smurf outfits. I swear I think I now hate SEA fans more than I ever hated DAL or GB. I can't wait until they go back to their shi**y ways..
Seattle is clicki.g on multiple levels. Lynch and Wilson are a deadly combo. Both of them are capable of making plays out of nothing. I keep hoping Wilson will stink it up, but this guy is a gamer.

Their defense is good, but I am not convinced they are better than ours. They are irritating to watch. They are jawwing after every single play. After the graham td, I saw three seahawks walk over to him and get in his face. I'm sorry, but this should be penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct. This has to be a Pete Carroll thing as usc was notorious for drawing stupid penalties from other teams.

If we stay composed, we may win a tough game. If we get careless or play sloppy, they will tear us up
Share 49ersWebzone