LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If I were a Seachicken, I would be cowering in the corner.
GET OVER HERE AND TAKE YOUR BEATING!
The 49ers have mostly beat teams with losing records.

Seattle is the best team in the NFL...assuming they win today.

I am cautiously optimistic about next Sunday... was really disappointed in week 2.
Talk about a big game.

If Boldin keeps up his level of play, and Kaep does too, I like our chances.
You thought all the bickering and penalties from the Rams game was something?
U.O.E.N.O

Go 9ers
Originally posted by 49ersking:

I am cautiously optimistic about next Sunday... was really disappointed in week 2.

Seattle is NOT the best team in the NFL. They may have the best record rite now, but they are far from the best team in the NFL. They struggle from time to time against sh*tty teams, best teams don't do that. I say Broncos and Saints are better than the Seahawks. If they play the Panthers again they would get destroyed.
Ding Ding Ding!!! Finally Trent Dilfer said something that was accurate and makes a lot of sense on Monday Night Countdown. He basically said that the Seahawks Defense is OVERRATED and have been playing sh*tty offenses the whole year. I totally agree with him.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:

Seattle is NOT the best team in the NFL. They may have the best record rite now, but they are far from the best team in the NFL. They struggle from time to time against sh*tty teams, best teams don't do that. I say Broncos and Saints are better than the Seahawks. If they play the Panthers again they would get destroyed.

Heck, the Rams and Texans both should have beaten them. But they were down 2-3 offensive lineman for a few weeks during that stretch. If they ever lost Wilson that team would be DONE, more so than most teams losing their starting QB.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Heck, the Rams and Texans both should have beaten them. But they were down 2-3 offensive lineman for a few weeks during that stretch. If they ever lost Wilson that team would be DONE, more so than most teams losing their starting QB.

Aside from Wilson, if they ever lost Earl Thomas, they would be screwed. I think he is the most important part of their defense.
I think the addition of Crabs has put a huge boost on the team's confidence, you can see it, you can see the way Kap is playing/smiling. -These guys know they're gonna kick some ass.
I'm really curious to see how Seattle's secondary performs against NO's passing attack. The glaring hole appears to be depth at CB. Earl can match up with most TEs and Sherman can neutralize #1s, but who covers the #2 and the slot?
Originally posted by strickac:
I'm really curious to see how Seattle's secondary performs against NO's passing attack. The glaring hole appears to be depth at CB. Earl can match up with most TEs and Sherman can neutralize #1s, but who covers the #2 and the slot?

Well Earl is short and I doubt they put him on Jimmy Graham...maybe Chanellor. Bet Seattle plays nickel all game long with a CB dedicated to JG. Should leave other guys open. It's gonna be a fun game!
[ Edited by pete98146 on Dec 2, 2013 at 5:16 PM ]

GO SAINTS
Ding Ding Ding!!! Finally Trent Dilfer said something that was accurate and makes a lot of sense on Monday Night Countdown. He basically said that the Seahawks Defense is OVERRATED and have been playing sh*tty offenses the whole year. I totally agree with him.

well, the niners offense was pretty sh*tty against the seahawks
I. Hate. The. Seahawks.

Tonight, I am a diehard Saints fan -- in spite of our cheap loss to the them.

Who is with me?
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I. Hate. The. Seahawks.

Who is with me?

Fk the cawks and fk the aints

But go aints
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I. Hate. The. Seahawks.

Who is with me?

Fk the cawks and fk the aints

But go aints

Yeah, Fk 'em both, just Fk the Seahawks a little harder!

(That's what she said?)
Share 49ersWebzone