There are 181 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Daddyt4949:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Let the pre-game hate flow Hawk fans . . . holy crap

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=81015

The point here is that I want the Seahawks to destroy this team next Sunday. I'm in NO means trying to overlook the hot Saints tomorrow night but I want to kill this tenacious monster that doesn't want to die. I will take a 1 point victory with pride, but what I REALLY want is an Appetite For Destruction. I want to crush their hopes and dreams of being anything more than a shadow of their recent past. I won't deny their talent but I do deny that they are as good as their record right now. They are a classic example of beating up on cup cakes in recent weeks.Dear Santa -Please give us a victory tomorrow evening over a very good Saints football team. 11-1 would really put us in the driver's seat for HFA the rest of the way. But more importantly please bring to us loyal 12's an ass beating like no other next Sunday against the hated 49ers. They've been naughty, we've been nice. (As if Santa doesn't already know WE'RE the good guys).

...7 suspensions since 2011 (and one overturned) and they are the GOOD guys??
Their fans are so fairweather its pathetic, and who ever posted that is losing their grip on reality and probably slit their wrists when the seahawks fail to get a title yet again.
Beautiful thing about Seahawk propaganda machine is A fanbase that acts as if the team is the second coming of the Packers/Steelers/Niners of old and of how their hopes are going to be ruined.Soon.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I didn't realize the Seahawks can win the division in our house regardless of what happens tonight! We better win I couldn't stand to see Pete Carroll get the gatorade bath in our house!
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I didn't realize the Seahawks can win the division in our house regardless of what happens tonight! We better win I couldn't stand to see Pete Carroll get the gatorade bath in our house!

Originally posted by SFL49ER:

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Given one more muffed punt on Sunday, and the fact that James seems (constantly) on the verge of falling down while catching...

The 49ers best options at PR/KR:

1. Don't catch the ball. Worst case scenario, it's better to start at the one yard line vs given the opposing team a TD
2. Have another player shadow James...in case this guy muffs another punt.

James is an upgrade over Williams, but so far, not a great upgrade. This is very concerning, especially when it comes to close games later in the season. One minor mistake, & it's game over.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Let the pre-game hate flow Hawk fans . . . holy crap

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=81015

The point here is that I want the Seahawks to destroy this team next Sunday. I'm in NO means trying to overlook the hot Saints tomorrow night but I want to kill this tenacious monster that doesn't want to die. I will take a 1 point victory with pride, but what I REALLY want is an Appetite For Destruction. I want to crush their hopes and dreams of being anything more than a shadow of their recent past. I won't deny their talent but I do deny that they are as good as their record right now. They are a classic example of beating up on cup cakes in recent weeks.Dear Santa -Please give us a victory tomorrow evening over a very good Saints football team. 11-1 would really put us in the driver's seat for HFA the rest of the way. But more importantly please bring to us loyal 12's an ass beating like no other next Sunday against the hated 49ers. They've been naughty, we've been nice. (As if Santa doesn't already know WE'RE the good guys).

So Seahawks are the good guys and the Niners are the Villains? Oh God those ridiculous Seabird fans
Over/under on VD actually finishing this game?

• VDSF
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Over/under on VD actually finishing this game?

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Thinking about buying a 12th man flag just so I can burn it at the game lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Thinking about buying a 12th man flag just so I can burn it at the game lol

dont waste your money on that b******t man, just burn one of their loudmouth fans instead. preferably one of their army of trolls who dwell in the nfl section of the zone lol
Share 49ersWebzone