LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
A Rams Fan perspective....

this thing is going to be a slug-festand the Rams owe these boys big time... its a favorable match-up for our defense... I really like this oneIts the offense that concerns me... the Rams can and will run the ball on anyone. That has been well established now...the Niners will not bully this version of the RamsBut...they will need more than just a couple of plays from Clemons. That concerns meNot that I don't think he can do it... because he has shown a lot more than I thought him capable of. Its just we need him to take a few more steps.Lets see if he can do it!This is a big time game for our Rams!!!!

Yeah, they proved it last time with their 18 whole yards on 19 carries.

Two different teams this time around. Not going to say the Rams will beat us but they have been playing well, esp. the last two games (Colts and Bears). They have their running game back (Stacy) and even with Clemens, they are moving the ball pretty well.

This is not a gimme.

If the #1 rushing attack in the NFL only comes up with 6 points vs our Defense IN Washington..what you think will happen when the Lambs come here...

Again, were talking about the Rams, not the Redskins. One is in the climb while the other is in decline. Minus the beatdown we gave them on our last meeting, they have played us well since Fisher got there.

Originally posted by BimmerKing:

this thing is going to be a slug-festand the Rams owe these boys big time... its a favorable match-up for our defense... I really like this oneIts the offense that concerns me... the Rams can and will run the ball on anyone. That has been well established now...the Niners will not bully this version of the RamsBut...they will need more than just a couple of plays from Clemons. That concerns meNot that I don't think he can do it... because he has shown a lot more than I thought him capable of. Its just we need him to take a few more steps.Lets see if he can do it!This is a big time game for our Rams!!!!

Two different teams this time around. Not going to say the Rams will beat us but they have been playing well, esp. the last two games (Colts and Bears). They have their running game back (Stacy) and even with Clemens, they are moving the ball pretty well.

This is not a gimme.

If the #1 rushing attack in the NFL only comes up with 6 points vs our Defense IN Washington..what you think will happen when the Lambs come here...

you're playing fuzzy nfl math. its a week to week league. what happened last time means nothing on the next game. this is the very reason fans get so shocked when the opposite happens in games.

This is not a gimme.

Not commenting on the outcome of the game as much as the claim that it's well established that they can run on anyone. I don't think this will be a cake walk by any means, but their running game was an abortion last time we played.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Again, were talking about the Rams, not the Redskins. One is in the climb while the other is in decline. Minus the beatdown we gave them on our last meeting, they have played us well since Fisher got there.

I'm sorry, but I can't take any team serious that has Clemens as their Qb.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 26, 2013 at 11:20 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:

Me too until they gave fits to the Colts and Bears. This should be a good game.

This. Not scurred of our defense allowing points. Not gonna happen

Me too until they gave fits to the Colts and Bears. This should be a good game.

funny thing is in 2011 3 guys scored rush tds on us, marshawn lynch, steven jackson and kellen clemens, whos was from about 20 yards out or so.

Rams as a team are better with Clemens than Bradford.

He's not a good quarterback, but he seems to be a much better leader. It's weird.
we gon lose
Over under on how many plays Crabtree will see? Let's start it at 20. I say under and just barely.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 5times:
Over under on how many plays Crabtree will see? Let's start it at 20. I say under and just barely.

he gonna be inactive, lol

3 plays before he re-injures his achilles
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Is this the same team that tried to dig up Brett Farve to play QB this year?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

Share 49ersWebzone