There are 76 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Originally posted by valrod33:
The whole team is gonna be looking ahead to the Seahawks, this ass whooping against the Redskins gave them some confidence, The Rams will jump out to an early lead and we will come back to tie

If we tied again to the Rams i'd get a tattoo of Jeff Fishers face on my ass.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The whole team is gonna be looking ahead to the Seahawks, this ass whooping against the Redskins gave them some confidence, The Rams will jump out to an early lead and we will come back to tie

Originally posted by BimmerKing:

DEAL
Punch them in the mouth!!!

Originally posted by BimmerKing:

Mustache and all
With a convincing win over the Colts recently, I'm eager to see how our O line stacks up against Rams pass rush. A close one against the Hawks and two straight victories should have these Rams pumped.

Here is where we see Dahl earn his contract, and it won't be with his play.
[ Edited by TyCore on Nov 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM ]
Go Niners "Slam the Rams"

I'll Be at That Game #GONINERS!!
NFLTR confirming Crabs will make his season debut.

Need to get him some reps so he can run all over Seattle.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
you do know we are coming up on the 38th anniversary of the gold rush getting ten sacks vs the rams? that would kind of nice to see this sunday. i think the original took place on monday night football
A Rams Fan perspective....

this thing is going to be a slug-festand the Rams owe these boys big time... its a favorable match-up for our defense... I really like this oneIts the offense that concerns me... the Rams can and will run the ball on anyone. That has been well established now...the Niners will not bully this version of the RamsBut...they will need more than just a couple of plays from Clemons. That concerns meNot that I don't think he can do it... because he has shown a lot more than I thought him capable of. Its just we need him to take a few more steps.Lets see if he can do it!This is a big time game for our Rams!!!!
[ Edited by VA9erfan on Nov 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM ]
Originally posted by VA9erfan:

this thing is going to be a slug-festand the Rams owe these boys big time... its a favorable match-up for our defense... I really like this oneIts the offense that concerns me... the Rams can and will run the ball on anyone. That has been well established now...the Niners will not bully this version of the RamsBut...they will need more than just a couple of plays from Clemons. That concerns meNot that I don't think he can do it... because he has shown a lot more than I thought him capable of. Its just we need him to take a few more steps.Lets see if he can do it!This is a big time game for our Rams!!!!

Yeah, they proved it last time with their 18 whole yards on 19 carries.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

Two different teams this time around. Not going to say the Rams will beat us but they have been playing well, esp. the last two games (Colts and Bears). They have their running game back (Stacy) and even with Clemens, they are moving the ball pretty well.

This is not a gimme.

Originally posted by kidash98:
Two different teams this time around. Not going to say the Rams will beat us but they have been playing well, esp. the last two games (Colts and Bears). They have their running game back (Stacy) and even with Clemens, they are moving the ball pretty well.

This is not a gimme.

its ram week, it should never be considered a gimme. look at last season, look at the all time record and how its basically dead even. they are our true rivals.
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

This is not a gimme.

If the #1 rushing attack in the NFL only comes up with 6 points vs our Defense IN Washington..what you think will happen when the Lambs come here...
[ Edited by BimmerKing on Nov 26, 2013 at 11:17 AM ]