There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

• cciowa
  • Veteran
defend the run, no big plays and run the offense for four quarters the way they ran it in two quarters last night. and of course another violent game from the pass rushers who would have made the gold rush proud last night
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Don't worry Alice, the Lambs have a plan.

I'm glad we won, but it's still washington. STL is a good test, but all I curr bout is beatin seattle
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tondiman:
I'm glad we won, but it's still washington. STL is a good test, but all I curr bout is beatin seattle

We have to beat Seattle not to beat Seattle, but to stay one game up on the Cards in the wild card.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tondiman:

if we do not beat the rams at home, seattle means nothing
Easy win
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Easy win

nohting is easy.. last night vs a bad team was like pulling teeth for a half.. this team is much better and we all know how we or the coaches struggle when a team actually defends us. we can not be so arrogant to think just because we beat yet another team with a losing record, everything is now "easy"
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
some of our worst efforts have come at home to so keep that in mind,,, roman.
We must destroy the Rams again. We must win out. No room for error. If Kap starts balling out like last year and Roman keeps his head out of his ass we are winning the Superbowl this year and getting Frank and Justin Smith their rings! When we play up to our potential, we can beat anyone anywhere.
If Crabtree performs better than hobbled and we stop Austin the front 7 are going to have a feast for the ages. LaMichael James will leave the offense with good field position too.

49ers lose 35-6
Originally posted by ram29jackson:
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Kellen Clemons? Were gonna f**k the Rams up

44-13 9ers

realistically, that's highly unlikely

realistically you guys f**king blow

sorry.

44-13
The important game is always the next one. Time to take care of business at home Niners.
The whole team is gonna be looking ahead to the Seahawks, this ass whooping against the Redskins gave them some confidence, The Rams will jump out to an early lead and we will come back to tie
Rams just feed off turnovers if neither team turns the ball over I think the niners win by about 10-14 points in this game.