LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think it's gonna be a tight one this time, they're playing for pride, and hopes to f**k us over. We're gonna have to at least be able to put 3 on the board in the final minutes to cap this one. This is gonna be an oldschool 49ers/Rams type of game.

With Clemens at quarterback, I just don't see it.

How you see it? Come on Mayo, no one cares how you see the game turning out, all of us are waiting on how your, um, thing sees the game turning out.
Please activate Dial and Tank for this one. Stop the run all day and we own them.
We need Crabs.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think it's gonna be a tight one this time, they're playing for pride, and hopes to f**k us over. We're gonna have to at least be able to put 3 on the board in the final minutes to cap this one. This is gonna be an oldschool 49ers/Rams type of game.

With Clemens at quarterback, I just don't see it.

How you see it? Come on Mayo, no one cares how you see the game turning out, all of us are waiting on how your, um, thing sees the game turning out.

LOL, the penis see's a blowout. 27-6 Niners, how's that?
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 26, 2013 at 5:41 AM ]
Originally posted by ram29jackson:
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Kellen Clemons? Were gonna f**k the Rams up

44-13 9ers

realistically, that's highly unlikely

not really we won 35-11 last time at your place
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Who's quarterbacking for the lambs?

Kellen Clemens, I think. The Rams have been playing much better on offense lately, but that has less to do with Clemens, and more to do with Zac Stacy revitalizing the running game. Clemens still sucks, we just have to continue to stop the run.

didnt Stacy get hurt last game?
their OC is quaking in his boots trying to design some protection schemes to slow down our OLB's
the only thing that worries me about the rams is their pass rush....our o line has been suspect at times
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
the only thing that worries me about the rams is their pass rush....our o line has been suspect at times

Agreed ...their defense plays with a lot of speed
Niners favored by -10.0

Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Who's quarterbacking for the lambs?

Kellen Clemens, I think. The Rams have been playing much better on offense lately, but that has less to do with Clemens, and more to do with Zac Stacy revitalizing the running game. Clemens still sucks, we just have to continue to stop the run.

didnt Stacy get hurt last game?

Stacy suffered a concussion and Cunningham took over. They still ran pretty well.
One Game at a time, ONE PLAY AT A TIME. Big game, I hope our OLINE Staley & his boys show up. The Lambs pass rush is what is scary, if our OLINE holds up, we should be fine, otherwise it'll be tough.
49ers need to take Tavon Austin seriously this game. He's started to look like that explosive playmaker the Rams drafted him to be.
Game will end in a 24-24 tie
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Game will end in a 24-24 tie

ha. not possible as we actually have a kicker this year. course with roman anything is possible especially when we have the lead
Share 49ersWebzone