There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

On to the Lambs. Hopefully our Pass Rush shows up like they did tonight's game. I liked how I seen Aldon, Brooks, and Lemonier on the field at the same time tonight, we need more of that personnel on passing downs. Lehhsss Gooo Niners!!
Onto the Lambs. btw, I have no idea if those crazy f**ks are gonna come in here and spout how great the Rams are, whatever.

I do know this. Have you watched the games with no B? I'm in shock and um mode right now. Who the f**k is this team?
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Hey Sofa.

Like I said above: gonna make me cry again?

or.

Nah I don't want to see you cry. Not until you have to watch us hoist the Lombardi trophy.
We'll have to see which Rams team shows up and which 49ers team shows up. Also, which Greg Roman shows up.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
We'll have to see which Rams team shows up and which 49ers team shows up. Also, which Greg Roman shows up.

I'll take the good Greg Roman please. Hold the potato.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,051
Who's quarterbacking for the lambs?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Who's quarterbacking for the lambs?

Kellen Clemens, I think. The Rams have been playing much better on offense lately, but that has less to do with Clemens, and more to do with Zac Stacy revitalizing the running game. Clemens still sucks, we just have to continue to stop the run.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,051
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Who's quarterbacking for the lambs?

Kellen Clemens, I think. The Rams have been playing much better on offense lately, but that has less to do with Clemens, and more to do with Zac Stacy revitalizing the running game. Clemens still sucks, we just have to continue to stop the run.

Thanks, never heard of Stacy. Clemens does suck, should be a convincing win come Sunday.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'll take the good Greg Roman please. Hold the potato.

Don't say potato to Roman he'd start thinking of curly fries.
The Defense can carry this team, all the offense has to do is make some plays. Jerrod-Eddie is coming along, Brooks is joining the very best, Aldon looks better than ever, Pat And Bo...................yeah. Cowboy is playing like it's 2011, put another year on his contract. The D is applying tremendous pressure. Just a hunch, but watch the Hawks take a nosedive.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'll take the good Greg Roman please. Hold the potato.

Don't say potato to Roman he'd start thinking of curly fries.

I think it's gonna be a tight one this time, they're playing for pride, and hopes to f**k us over. We're gonna have to at least be able to put 3 on the board in the final minutes to cap this one. This is gonna be an oldschool 49ers/Rams type of game.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,051
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think it's gonna be a tight one this time, they're playing for pride, and hopes to f**k us over. We're gonna have to at least be able to put 3 on the board in the final minutes to cap this one. This is gonna be an oldschool 49ers/Rams type of game.

With Clemens at quarterback, I just don't see it.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think it's gonna be a tight one this time, they're playing for pride, and hopes to f**k us over. We're gonna have to at least be able to put 3 on the board in the final minutes to cap this one. This is gonna be an oldschool 49ers/Rams type of game.

With Clemens at quarterback, I just don't see it.

I think Tavon Austin carries them to at least a dozen garbage yards. Stacy's the guy to keep an eye on. When the Skins weren't going full potato, their running game was havin' its way with us like 10 rapists in a crowded closet.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Onto the Lambs. btw, I have no idea if those crazy f**ks are gonna come in here and spout how great the Rams are, whatever.

I do know this. Have you watched the games with no B? I'm in shock and um mode right now. Who the f**k is this team?

They got a ton of picks, and even as bad as RG3 looked last night, something tells me maybe the FO is 2nd guessing their decision to trade away the rights to draft him. Austin looks legit as of late, but without a QB to get the ball out, I dont care how explosive he is. With the cap number that Sam has next year, and his lack of production, dont be shocked if Jeff and Co. draft a QB early, then build him around their D and that crazy RB no one has ever heard of. See the Rams as a contender in 2-3 if they draft well. Losing Sam for Kyle was a death blow to them. They are playing well, but should not make the playoffs, and even if they did, even Dallas would obliterate them.

Rams are the only team in the West (aside from my niners of course) that I have any respect for. Good team, good D, old school players, respectable coach. With that said, I hope they lay down this week. We need it more than you do.