There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
this win was sweet...all week hearing from delusional Ram fans thinking they were the better team

This week is going to be nuts... I personally am hoping for a 42-13 win, that would be poetic justice!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
this win was sweet...all week hearing from delusional Ram fans thinking they were the better team

This week is going to be nuts... I personally am hoping for a 42-13 win, that would be poetic justice!

Going to be .Nuts indeed
Our offensive communication was outstanding yesterday. The fact that our offensive line was shuffling AND we were playing one of the best D-Lines in football makes it even more impressive. No delay of games, false starts, etc.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Our offensive communication was outstanding yesterday. The fact that our offensive line was shuffling AND we were playing one of the best D-Lines in football makes it even more impressive. No delay of games, false starts, etc.

can not make 8 penalties in the other areas on sunday. we can not hope that the hawks will make the same sort of drive extending penalties that the rams made yesterday. you gotta be razor sharp against a team like this, over rated and head lice infested as they may be.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:

The first half they did very well, in the 2nd half they started to fall apart again. Not sure what the reasoning is but they were struggling to get their s**t together at times. In the first half Kaepernick had about 10 seconds on the playclock to snap the ball, in the 2nd half it was running down to the last second far too often, when that happens, it only benefits the defense.
Originally posted by BigRamFan:
Congratulations on yesterday's win. Although my season is effectively over after that loss I can't wait to see you guys next season. Yesterday would almost certainly have been a Rams win with Sammy under center.

oh good god....

you guys really are delusional
Originally posted by RedAlice:
J. Mary mom. Please.

I said one random thing about the Niners being older than the Rams. Look up the stats. You are.

I did not say you are dying.

You are winning!!!! missed my entire point. Note to self: Niner fans are sensy so make sure there is ONLY one point in anything you post.

the "aging" argument is just so stupid, sorry. but theres something called a draft where you get an influx of young players every year and the niners consistently have more draft picks than most.

i dont want the youngest team, i want a combo of young and older.
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Dec 2, 2013 at 10:55 AM ]
Dare I say it....
Same Niners........same old sorry ass Rams.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
He should have come here and apologized for the dirty tactics. Fisher obviously coaches that s**t. They are trying to become worse than the Shehawks.

LOL every team does the same crap every week or at least most do
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I doubt the spread will mirror your expectations
i hope the rams and cardinals can smash on seattle later in the year to hook us up with a division win. we will beat them, the saints will beat them and if one of these teams beat them were in good shape
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i hope the rams and cardinals can smash on seattle later in the year to hook us up with a division win. we will beat them, the saints will beat them and if one of these teams beat them were in good shape

a division win ? really ? SF is a good team no doubt but that simply wont happen
Originally posted by ram29jackson:

a division win ? really ? SF is a good team no doubt but that simply wont happen

have you seen who seattle has to play next? they have 5 very tough games left with STL being maybe the easiest team but you guys still have a tough defense. I could easily see them losing to NO SF and ARI. possibly even the giants because theyve been playing well lately. when eli doesnt go full retard he can put up 400+ easily. still plenty of football to be played my friend
Originally posted by ram29jackson:

have you seen who seattle has to play next? they have 5 very tough games left with STL being maybe the easiest team but you guys still have a tough defense. I could easily see them losing to NO SF and ARI. possibly even the giants because theyve been playing well lately. when eli doesnt go full retard he can put up 400+ easily. still plenty of football to be played my friend

This.

It is still a long shot but not out of the realm of possibility. Still starts with us winning out.

who's you guys ? I don't work for the Rams organization.