There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Congratulations on yesterday's win. Although my season is effectively over after that loss I can't wait to see you guys next season. Yesterday would almost certainly have been a Rams win with Sammy under center.
Originally posted by BigRamFan:
Congratulations on yesterday's win. Although my season is effectively over after that loss I can't wait to see you guys next season. Yesterday would almost certainly have been a Rams win with Sammy under center.

Another ridiculous quote. It would have made no difference if Bradford had been playing.

Don't come here and try to eat crow after all the s**t you said this week and then end it with a dumb statement like that.
  • Amir
  • Veteran

lol sorry to tell you this bro but Sammy sucks too.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Another ridiculous quote. It would have made no difference if Bradford had been playing.

Don't come here and try to eat crow after all the s**t you said this week and then end it with a dumb statement like that.

They didnt win with Sammy under center last time.
Lol talk about being in denial.
He should have come here and apologized for the dirty tactics. Fisher obviously coaches that s**t. They are trying to become worse than the Shehawks.

Last time I checked, Bradford played in St Louis, the outcome was the same. Rams have a lot of talent but the gap between them and the 49ers is still pretty considerable. Your secondary is a major weakness, your wide receivers don't scare anybody and your DL isn't nearly as effective as some make it out to be, DE's did a great job yesterday but the DT's got mushed and knocked back, even from an injury riddled OL. On top of that, with that goofy punt return attempt, Fisher showed why he's basically an 8-8 coach for life. Your team has work to do son.
But to get to the heart of the 49ers' emotional rescue, you had to see Crabtree, Boldin and Kaepernick laughing and teasing each other Sunday.

Mostly, you had to listen.

Michael, why were you grimacing after your 60-yard reception in the third quarter down to the Rams' 20-yard line?

"I'm supposed to take that to the house!" Crabtree said, shaking his head as his buddies giggled about his double move past the corner but his slide to the ground after other defenders tracked him down.

Colin, your thoughts?

"Yeah, man," Kaepernick said after a dramatic pause, "he's supposed to score!"

This was only about 50 times more lighthearted than any 49ers public utterance in several months, and it was perhaps Kaepernick's loosest display as an NFL entity.

Then Boldin added: "We give (Crabtree) a pass on that one. Thanksgiving was this week, so ..."

More Crabtree: "You're the one serving me all the turkey!"

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_24635213/kawakami-michael-crabtree-turns-at-perfect-time-49ers

LOL....What a moron.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Since it is THE POINT. 25? outa 32? um, um.....

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/nfl-teams-ranked-by-average-age/

Rams rank #1 youngest.

Niners rank #25.

Yes. The Niners average a whole year and a half older than the Rams. We are done. The age thing is kind of stupid...You can put a bunch of 20 year old bums on the field and be the youngest and have some 30 year old All Pros and be the oldest...That said, the Rams are definitely up and coming. They don't take any sh-t that's for sure.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Dec 2, 2013 at 7:54 AM ]

hahah bro come on now. You guys could have had Peyton Manning under center and still would have lost. 49ers are simply the better team. And Bradford isn't that good dude, give it up. No one in their right mind would take Bradford over Colin Kaepernick. It's really not even close. Homerism at its finest by you.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows14m
Vernon be nimble, Vernon be quick. Vernon jumped over Janoris Jenkins at Candlestick ... http://

Or How about Vernon be nimble, Vernon be quick, TJ Mcdonald done grabbed Vernon's dick.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows14m
Vernon be nimble, Vernon be quick. Vernon jumped over Janoris Jenkins at Candlestick ... http://

Or How about Vernon be nimble, Vernon be quick, TJ Mcdonald done grabbed Vernon's dick.

LOL...solid work Beasty.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

They didnt win with Sammy under center last time.

......@ home.
this win was sweet...all week hearing from delusional Ram fans thinking they were the better team