There are 110 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

No ram29 it is not called "sports talk." You choose to post where you post.

I think it's cool to talk about the Rams in relation to the other team. It is also cool to know I am on their site and talking to "whoever fans." I'm not always good, I lose my temper, but what annoys me to no end is Rams fans who brag and brag and brag with zero back up. Has been happening since preseason. then they bail, with no character.

Also not cool to come on a niner site and say they won't win it all. I don't know if they will, but why choose to say that here? That comes off as a pissed off response to losing today and has no matter.
Originally posted by RedAlice:
No ram29 it is not called "sports talk." You choose to post where you post.

I think it's cool to talk about the Rams in relation to the other team. It is also cool to know I am on their site and talking to "whoever fans." I'm not always good, I lose my temper, but what annoys me to no end is Rams fans who brag and brag and brag with zero back up. Has been happening since preseason. then they bail, with no character.

Also not cool to come on a niner site and say they won't win it all. I don't know if they will, but why choose to say that here? That comes off as a pissed off response to losing today and has no matter.

The ultimate goal of every team is to win a SB. It is my opinion the Niners wont this year. That is called sports talk. lol at giving some level of importance to such a trivial topic like i'm making fun of a friends friend who just passed on or something. How in the hell does that come off as a angry response to a team because another one lost? I predicted the Rams would lose in my weekly picks. I'm more interested in being right than having a silly bias.
Originally posted by ram29jackson:
The ultimate goal of every team is to win a SB. It is my opinion the Niners wont this year. That is called sports talk. lol at giving some level of importance to such a trivial topic like i'm making fun of a friends friend who just passed on or something. How in the hell does that come off as a angry response to a team because another one lost? I predicted the Rams would lose in my weekly picks. I'm more interested in being right than having a silly bias.

I put you ahead of those other Rams fans.

No longer.
Then answer the question.

I'm tired of Rams fans who hate me for saying realistic things. They spout.

And to be clear. I know Rams are creating a great team. I saw a lot of good things today. You are aging, we are young. etc. Lots to be so happy about going forward.

But this is not our year.

So, I hate fans who act like idiots then don't defend it. Please share.

LOL wtf

I guess since we have vets like Boldin & J. Smith we are now an old team.

We are aging...lol gtfo
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

And to be clear. I know Rams are creating a great team. I saw a lot of good things today. You are aging, we are young. etc. Lots to be so happy about going forward.

LOL wtf

I guess since we have vets like Boldin & J. Smith we are now an old team.

We are aging...lol gtfo

J. Mary mom. Please.

I said one random thing about the Niners being older than the Rams. Look up the stats. You are.

I did not say you are dying.

You are winning!!!! missed my entire point. Note to self: Niner fans are sensy so make sure there is ONLY one point in anything you post.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I don't know what you are referring to: who said that?
Not you but there is one of the most casual allegiances

lol you wish we were "aging".

Ahmad Brooks, Vernon Davis, Ray McDonald, and Joe Staley are 29.

Patrick Willis, Donte Whitner, Tarell Brown, and Glenn Dorsey are 28.

Mario Manningham is 27.

Colin Kaepernick, Michael Crabtree, Mike Iupati, Alex Boone, and Bruce Miller are 26.

NaVorro Bowman, Chris Culliver, Tramaine Brock, and Kendall Hunter are 25.

Aldon Smith, LaMichael James, Anthony Davis, and Tank Carradine are 24.

Quinton Patton, Vance McDonald, Tony Jerod-Eddie, and Quinton Dial are 23.

Corey Lemonier and Marcus Lattimore are 22.

Eric Reid is 21.

We only have 10 players on the roster age 30 or over. Frank Gore, Anquan Boldin, Carlos Rogers, Andy Lee, Phil Dawson, Justin Smith, Jonathan Goodwin, and special teamers Kassim Osgood and Ray Ventrone.

Our starting defense has an average age of 26.91 years, and our starting offense has an average age of 28.18 years. We also have 19 of our 22 starters locked up through next season.

Unfortunately for the Rams, the 49ers are going to be really good for quite a while.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I don't know what you are referring to: who said that?
Not you but there is one of the most casual allegiances

lol you wish we were "aging".

Ahmad Brooks, Vernon Davis, Ray McDonald, and Joe Staley are 29.

Patrick Willis, Donte Whitner, Tarell Brown, and Glenn Dorsey are 28.

Mario Manningham is 27.

Colin Kaepernick, Michael Crabtree, Mike Iupati, Alex Boone, and Bruce Miller are 26.

NaVorro Bowman, Chris Culliver, Tramaine Brock, and Kendall Hunter are 25.

Aldon Smith, LaMichael James, Anthony Davis, and Tank Carradine are 24.

Quinton Patton, Vance McDonald, Tony Jerod-Eddie, and Quinton Dial are 23.

Corey Lemonier and Marcus Lattimore are 22.

Eric Reid is 21.

We only have 10 players on the roster age 30 or over. Frank Gore, Anquan Boldin, Carlos Rogers, Andy Lee, Phil Dawson, Justin Smith, Jonathan Goodwin, and special teamers Kassim Osgood and Ray Ventrone.

Our starting defense has an average age of 26.91 years, and our starting offense has an average age of 28.18 years. We also have 19 of our 22 starters locked up through next season.

Unfortunately for the Rams, the 49ers are going to be really good for quite a while.

I am so sorry I said aging. You all have taken out the point of me calling out the Rams fans who spouted off to you before the game and never came back.

Hey YOU WIN!

YOU ARE YOUNG!!!!!! yay.

feel better. was not the point. at all.
I am so sorry I said aging. You all have taken out the point of me calling out the Rams fans who spouted off to you before the game and never came back.

Hey YOU WIN!

YOU ARE YOUNG!!!!!! yay.

feel better. was not the point. at all.

27 is the new 25. We still young giiiiiiiiiiiiiirl.

Sofa!

I got that. we playin for years, us youngins...

Wish someone would answer what i actually asked. Where those Rams fans?
Since it is THE POINT. 25? outa 32? um, um.....

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/09/nfl-teams-ranked-by-average-age/

Rams rank #1 youngest.

Niners rank #25.
Originally posted by okdkid:
The same. You'd have to take out everybody else's defensive and special team touchdowns too.

BTW... it's not like we get a pick 6 every week.

I think we drop. As of a couple weeks ago, we led the league in defensive and st points. And, as last week testified, we enjoy short fields due to takeaways. I think that the stat (10th in league in scoring) belies our production and offensive performance.
Originally posted by baltien:
Lol. Do you think that losing his best receiver in training camp and being forced to rely on the guy that just got traded to the team may have had something to do with it?

Some of you guys are thinking about this way too hard. I suppose the improvement seen once Crabs got on the field is just a coincidence as well? Listen, nobody is saying that with Crabs Kap is the second coming of Steve Young, but losing a 1000+ yard receiver would hurt any offense. I fully acknowledge that part of Kap's "struggles" boil down to experience and maturity, but let's not pretend like he's been playing with a full deck this season. And because of that, you can't really accurately judge his progress.

Look at what happened to Brady while Gronk was out and he only had an oft-injured Amendola and a bunch of no-name WR's to rely on. I suppose he regressed as well? Now notice the difference when Gronk is healthy and putting the fear of God into the secondary. The ENTIRE passing game gets elevated.

Amazing how that works, huh?

This has been discussed in many threads over the last few weeks. Unlike the patriots offensive staff, the 9er staff doesn't seem to utilize offensive skill during a game if the skill doesn't have a good practice, or makes a mistake on field or in paractice, or for some other unknown reason. The result is that we don't call plays to a wide variety of players and it gets easier and easier to key on our schemes and that is hurting the team hurting production and helping to make kap hesitent and playing up his weaknesses. Our schemes take secondary players like baldwin + macdonald + patton out of the game plan much more effectively than any d can.

Anyway, what is happening -- at least up last week -- was that kap was so involved in seeing through the play that he was missing open reads and not taking what was there, just because it wasn't the play. He needs to improv, take what's there even if roman didn't scheme it. Just do it. It will make things so much better.
Status of Eric Reid?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Status of Eric Reid?

Badass motherf**ker.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Status of Eric Reid?

He's fine. It was just another concussion. It was his 5th this year, but he's good at shaking those off.

Seriously though, it looked like he was signaling that he got the wind knocked out of him.