LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 164 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dare I say it....
Same Niners........same old sorry ass Rams.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
He should have come here and apologized for the dirty tactics. Fisher obviously coaches that s**t. They are trying to become worse than the Shehawks.

LOL every team does the same crap every week or at least most do
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
This week is going to be nuts... I personally am hoping for a 42-13 win, that would be poetic justice!

I doubt the spread will mirror your expectations
i hope the rams and cardinals can smash on seattle later in the year to hook us up with a division win. we will beat them, the saints will beat them and if one of these teams beat them were in good shape
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i hope the rams and cardinals can smash on seattle later in the year to hook us up with a division win. we will beat them, the saints will beat them and if one of these teams beat them were in good shape

a division win ? really ? SF is a good team no doubt but that simply wont happen
Originally posted by ram29jackson:

a division win ? really ? SF is a good team no doubt but that simply wont happen

have you seen who seattle has to play next? they have 5 very tough games left with STL being maybe the easiest team but you guys still have a tough defense. I could easily see them losing to NO SF and ARI. possibly even the giants because theyve been playing well lately. when eli doesnt go full retard he can put up 400+ easily. still plenty of football to be played my friend

have you seen who seattle has to play next? they have 5 very tough games left with STL being maybe the easiest team but you guys still have a tough defense. I could easily see them losing to NO SF and ARI. possibly even the giants because theyve been playing well lately. when eli doesnt go full retard he can put up 400+ easily. still plenty of football to be played my friend

This.

It is still a long shot but not out of the realm of possibility. Still starts with us winning out.

who's you guys ? I don't work for the Rams organization.

who's you guys ? I don't work for the Rams organization.

youre a rams fan arent you? think a little bit, it doesnt hurt

He is of the most casual allegiances

that still doesn't make me part of the organization. There is no -you guys/us/ we involved. I'm a sports spectator not an employee.

I don't personalize things I have nothing to do with. My self esteem has nothing to do with a teams failure or success. Its Just another excuse to party
that still doesn't make me part of the organization. There is no -you guys/us/ we involved. I'm a sports spectator not an employee.

I don't personalize things I have nothing to do with. My self esteem has nothing to do with a teams failure or success. Its Just another excuse to party

Shouldn't need an excuse to party!! WOOOO!!

But what's the point of sports if you can't tell the opposing fans, "I'm better than you! Na-na-nana boo-boo. Stick your head in doo-doo."
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
But what's the point of sports if you can't tell the opposing fans, "I'm better than you! Na-na-nana boo-boo. Stick your head in doo-doo."

put that to music
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I can't stand when people get holier than thou about saying 'we' vs 'they'. Saying 'we' doesn't imply a person believes they are part of the organization to which they are referring. It's an accepted pronoun to signify allegiance.

it all depends on if you are just kidding around with sports talk with friends that's fine.

but if your self esteem is actually wrapped up in a teams success or failure theres something wrong with you.
Share 49ersWebzone