There are 442 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Originally posted by ram29jackson:
here LOL

its no surprise they lost but that doesn't make SF a real SB threat yet by any means

And the Rams are no threat at all...LOL.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
lol ok, the same team that represented the NFC in the LAST super bowl isnt a super bowl threat ROFL

last year aint this year.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
And the Rams are no threat at all...LOL.

and ? that's so fascinating...i'm supposed to take it personal because I have ram in my name ?
and ? that's so fascinating...i'm supposed to take it personal because I have ram in my name ?

Just making an observation like you did.
lol ok, the same team that represented the NFC in the LAST super bowl isnt a super bowl threat ROFL

last year aint this year.

And your year will have to be next year...or the year after etc....
Originally posted by mattster03:
Where are the Rams fans at now?

here LOL

its no surprise they lost but that doesn't make SF a real SB threat yet by any means

I am pretty sure a team in the playoff hunt with playoff experience would be considerd by most to be a superbowl threat.

the focus here is the 49ers. Now , in all seriousness. They don't seem to have an offense ready for a post season run against teams better than the Rams.
So do we have to start a fight during warmups against the Hawks to get some defensive holding calls?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

here LOL

I am pretty sure a team in the playoff hunt with playoff experience would be considerd by most to be a superbowl threat.

I think many people would say the Giants weren't a threat when they beat New England in the Superbowl. As the cliche goes, first get in the tournament, and go from there.

the focus here is the 49ers. Now , in all seriousness. They don't seem to have an offense ready for a post season run against teams better than the Rams.

While I agree with that sentiment, I think we could also agree the Ravens didn't have an offense ready for a postseason run last year. Yet somehow Flacco, with the aid of some really heinous blown coverages, pulled something out. Whacky things happen in the postseason.
Originally posted by JoeBart324:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

here LOL

I think many people would say the Giants weren't a threat when they beat New England in the Superbowl. As the cliche goes, first get in the tournament, and go from there.
giants in 2011, ravens last year, packers in 2010. all you have to do is make it in and from there its a whole new ballgame
Originally posted by JoeBart324:

clichés are just that,cliches. I do not think you can compare this team to the Giants who had a much better QB and coach for that matter and a much better offense.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
we have the worst offense in the NFL? coming into this week we were the #10 scoring offense in the league. but keep on keepin' on!

Subtract out our defnsive and special team scores and where are we?

The same. You'd have to take out everybody else's defensive and special team touchdowns too.

BTW... it's not like we get a pick 6 every week.
same ole sorry ass rams
giants in 2011, ravens last year, packers in 2010. all you have to do is make it in and from there its a whole new ballgame

Your examples all had better veteran QBs and better offenses. No it isn't a whole new ball game. What ever weaknesses you have in the regular season will be the same in the post season.