There are 153 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Rams fans trying to tell us the ingredients of champions ... smh. I have witnessed 5 SF champions. I can tell you that in the tournament there is no guarantee but experience does help. BTW Jim has us in the tourney three years straight all three years coaching. Please be quiet and learn a bit

I don't know what you are referring to: who said that?
Originally posted by RedAlice:
So I only see Rams 29 getting off here.

I apologize to Niner fans, who have been quite cordial.

But where are the hundred comments for RAMZFANZ and BIGRAMSFAN who said they would be classy in a loss since they argued so much. About a hundred more posts than me.

Waiting for a respectful comment from both. Unless you only post when Rams win and antagonize only who you beat. I see no reason not to interact with other teams win or lose. As it constantly changes.

Good game red Alice. You're a classy poster bro so you're always welcome here.
Sup everyone aby word on Joe Staley N his knee ???
Not you but there is one of the most casual allegiances
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by ram29jackson:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
giants in 2011, ravens last year, packers in 2010. all you have to do is make it in and from there its a whole new ballgame

Your examples all had better veteran QBs and better offenses. No it isn't a whole new ball game. What ever weaknesses you have in the regular season will be the same in the post season.

we have the same qb that got us to the big dance last year, our receivers are all finally healthy. ravens didnt have a great offense, they fired their OC and rode on the back of boldin throughout the playoffs. the three teams listed were all wildcard teams. keep talking out of your ass you sound more and more foolish

Same 'ol sorry ass Rams
Congrats on your team's victory today, Niners fans.

I can't lie ~ I was pulling for Red Alice's guys . . . in a big way

It seems next Sunday is shaping up to be an epic battle by the bay (which I was planning to attend in person but, life got in the way )
But FIRST, Hawks have to face the tall order of "Who Dat" in the Emerald City.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
DId you watch Thursday's game? Roethlesburger made a half a dozen plays ina collapsing pocket through sheer ingenuity.
Big Ben played so well he won the game.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
There is definitely an element that will never like him because he isn't a clean cut kid from the Midwest. They tend to make up things to hate even on the good days to justify there feelings.

Oh stop it. Ive posting about kap since last year. We wasn't a hall of famer then, he's not a loser now.

But his play has gone downhill. Noit sure why -- I think he might be hurt. More than likely he is totally totally over coached.

But it has to get better or we go no where.

AS ain't coming back, I feel for you.

Then answer the question.

I'm tired of Rams fans who hate me for saying realistic things. They spout.

And to be clear. I know Rams are creating a great team. I saw a lot of good things today. You are aging, we are young. etc. Lots to be so happy about going forward.

But this is not our year.

So, I hate fans who act like idiots then don't defend it. Please share.

There is definitely an element that will never like him because he isn't a clean cut kid from the Midwest. They tend to make up things to hate even on the good days to justify there feelings.

Oh stop it. Ive posting about kap since last year. We wasn't a hall of famer then, he's not a loser now.

But his play has gone downhill. Noit sure why -- I think he might be hurt. More than likely he is totally totally over coached.

But it has to get better or we go no where.

AS ain't coming back, I feel for you.
Except the ten odd plays he extended, half of which he completed passes on....oh an never mind that Ben has hung his line out to dry pulling that crap over the years, just as many times as he has helped.

Yeah in the second half things got better. Your wrong about roethlesburger. He's not tony romo. He does some crazy crazy twinkletoes sh*t for a 6'5" blubbery white dude. I really can't believe it. It kind of reminds me of kevin mchale in basketball ... one of those athletes that gets the job done in a totally ugly way .... you can't believe it, but it keeps working, and after the 5th year of watching it you finally accept it.
I know why you're impressed with Ben, he is a "6'5" blubbery white dude".

And to be clear. I know Rams are creating a great team. I saw a lot of good things today. You are aging, we are young. etc. Lots to be so happy about going forward.

We are old? Alright. We got tonnes of young talent. And it isn't like we are the Steelers.

I think ram29jack just came here to troll. As for Rams they're going to be good and we have aging players but lest you not forget that we have a host of redshirted young talent a young franchise QB and we pick 13 times this draft and 6 picks are top 100. I don't think we will be as old as you think. Now as for Rams I hated what you got for RG3 and right now the pick is looking to be a darn good one with the way WAS is losing. Go WAS!!
I think ram29jack just came here to troll. As for Rams they're going to be good and we have aging players but lest you not forget that we have a host of redshirted young talent a young franchise QB and we pick 13 times this draft and 6 picks are top 100. I don't think we will be as old as you think. Now as for Rams I hated what you got for RG3 and right now the pick is looking to be a darn good one with the way WAS is losing. Go WAS!!

where the hell am I trolling? I say something you disagree with, that's all there is to it.
So I only see Rams 29 getting off here.

I apologize to Niner fans, who have been quite cordial.

But where are the hundred comments for RAMZFANZ and BIGRAMSFAN who said they would be classy in a loss since they argued so much. About a hundred more posts than me.

Waiting for a respectful comment from both. Unless you only post when Rams win and antagonize only who you beat. I see no reason not to interact with other teams win or lose. As it constantly changes.

where I have been rude ? fascinating the bias involved in being a fan of a team. I have a different viewpoint that has nothing to do with being a Rams fan.

all your so called comparisons to other super bowl teams are meaningless in the now of for the Niners current situation. They wont be strong enough come playoff time.

you just hope they will, you really don't know either. But saying I know less than you based on Niners past success is ridiculous.
Share 49ersWebzone