There are 190 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So do we have to start a fight during warmups against the Hawks to get some defensive holding calls?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by ram29jackson:
Originally posted by mattster03:
Where are the Rams fans at now?

here LOL

its no surprise they lost but that doesn't make SF a real SB threat yet by any means

I am pretty sure a team in the playoff hunt with playoff experience would be considerd by most to be a superbowl threat.

I think many people would say the Giants weren't a threat when they beat New England in the Superbowl. As the cliche goes, first get in the tournament, and go from there.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
And your year will have to be next year...or the year after etc....

the focus here is the 49ers. Now , in all seriousness. They don't seem to have an offense ready for a post season run against teams better than the Rams.

While I agree with that sentiment, I think we could also agree the Ravens didn't have an offense ready for a postseason run last year. Yet somehow Flacco, with the aid of some really heinous blown coverages, pulled something out. Whacky things happen in the postseason.
Originally posted by JoeBart324:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

here LOL

its no surprise they lost but that doesn't make SF a real SB threat yet by any means

I am pretty sure a team in the playoff hunt with playoff experience would be considerd by most to be a superbowl threat.

I think many people would say the Giants weren't a threat when they beat New England in the Superbowl. As the cliche goes, first get in the tournament, and go from there.
giants in 2011, ravens last year, packers in 2010. all you have to do is make it in and from there its a whole new ballgame
Originally posted by JoeBart324:

clichés are just that,cliches. I do not think you can compare this team to the Giants who had a much better QB and coach for that matter and a much better offense.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by frenchmov:
we have the worst offense in the NFL? coming into this week we were the #10 scoring offense in the league. but keep on keepin' on!

Subtract out our defnsive and special team scores and where are we?

The same. You'd have to take out everybody else's defensive and special team touchdowns too.

BTW... it's not like we get a pick 6 every week.
same ole sorry ass rams
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
giants in 2011, ravens last year, packers in 2010. all you have to do is make it in and from there its a whole new ballgame

Your examples all had better veteran QBs and better offenses. No it isn't a whole new ball game. What ever weaknesses you have in the regular season will be the same in the post season.

Your examples all had better veteran QBs and better offenses. No it isn't a whole new ball game. What ever weaknesses you have in the regular season will be the same in the post season.

we have the same qb that got us to the big dance last year, our receivers are all finally healthy. ravens didnt have a great offense, they fired their OC and rode on the back of boldin throughout the playoffs. the three teams listed were all wildcard teams. keep talking out of your ass you sound more and more foolish
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Oh stop it. Ive posting about kap since last year. We wasn't a hall of famer then, he's not a loser now.

But his play has gone downhill. Noit sure why -- I think he might be hurt. More than likely he is totally totally over coached.

But it has to get better or we go no where.

Lol. Do you think that losing his best receiver in training camp and being forced to rely on the guy that just got traded to the team may have had something to do with it?

Some of you guys are thinking about this way too hard. I suppose the improvement seen once Crabs got on the field is just a coincidence as well? Listen, nobody is saying that with Crabs Kap is the second coming of Steve Young, but losing a 1000+ yard receiver would hurt any offense. I fully acknowledge that part of Kap's "struggles" boil down to experience and maturity, but let's not pretend like he's been playing with a full deck this season. And because of that, you can't really accurately judge his progress.

Look at what happened to Brady while Gronk was out and he only had an oft-injured Amendola and a bunch of no-name WR's to rely on. I suppose he regressed as well? Now notice the difference when Gronk is healthy and putting the fear of God into the secondary. The ENTIRE passing game gets elevated.

Amazing how that works, huh?

here LOL

@mattster. read up before you ask that.

@29: classy response that one.

You're stretching now dude. The offense was a huge weakness in the regular season for the Ravens last year. To the point where the canned their OC. And even after that they weren't lighting up the scoreboard. Every team has some flaw right now. It's the nature of the free agency salary cap league.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Someones bitter lol
So I only see Rams 29 getting off here.

I apologize to Niner fans, who have been quite cordial.

But where are the hundred comments for RAMZFANZ and BIGRAMSFAN who said they would be classy in a loss since they argued so much. About a hundred more posts than me.

Waiting for a respectful comment from both. Unless you only post when Rams win and antagonize only who you beat. I see no reason not to interact with other teams win or lose. As it constantly changes.
Rams fans trying to tell us the ingredients of champions ... smh. I have witnessed 5 SF champions. I can tell you that in the tournament there is no guarantee but experience does help. BTW Jim has us in the tourney three years straight all three years coaching. Please be quiet and learn a bit
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Dec 1, 2013 at 9:22 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone