LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by CenCal9er:
Dorsey > Williams??

yes. The second he came in the game in week 2. IMO, so those who disagree, don't try to start an argument with me cuz I don't play the whiney webzone games
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Yep you are correct, Kap avoids nothing. That makes complete sense

DId you watch Thursday's game? Roethlesburger made a half a dozen plays ina collapsing pocket through sheer ingenuity.

The minute things get tight for Kap, I know what's going to happen....some guy is going to trip him up in the backfield, or he will turn right in to pressure...something like that.

Aren't you exasperated? The crazy thing is that Kap is one of the fastest guys on the field in a straightaway. He just doesn't show it in the pocket. Not yet anyway. Why is that?

You know we were on the ropes with Staley out. Frankly I was looking for some successful improvisation from Kap. Didn't get it in the first half -- except for one run.

He can do better.

Except the ten odd plays he extended, half of which he completed passes on....oh an never mind that Ben has hung his line out to dry pulling that crap over the years, just as many times as he has helped.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Stupid comment bro.

Classy name calling bro

He said that it was a "stupid comment", which it was. How is that name calling?
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Grant Cohn predicted the final score 23–13. What a f***ing genius.

Yeah, but the motherf**ker had the Rams winning.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Damn, dude tryna give Vernon a rim job too..

desperate for a piece of azz

Disturbing lol poor guy

"poor guy" will try to get his any way he can
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
There is definitely an element that will never like him because he isn't a clean cut kid from the Midwest. They tend to make up things to hate even on the good days to justify there feelings.

Oh stop it. Ive posting about kap since last year. We wasn't a hall of famer then, he's not a loser now.

But his play has gone downhill. Noit sure why -- I think he might be hurt. More than likely he is totally totally over coached.

But it has to get better or we go no where.

You have also taken every chance possible to call him a thug....if the shoe fits.
Except the ten odd plays he extended, half of which he completed passes on....oh an never mind that Ben has hung his line out to dry pulling that crap over the years, just as many times as he has helped.

Yeah in the second half things got better. Your wrong about roethlesburger. He's not tony romo. He does some crazy crazy twinkletoes sh*t for a 6'5" blubbery white dude. I really can't believe it. It kind of reminds me of kevin mchale in basketball ... one of those athletes that gets the job done in a totally ugly way .... you can't believe it, but it keeps working, and after the 5th year of watching it you finally accept it.

Disturbing lol poor guy

" dude that is not a mouse in my pocket!"

Yeah in the second half things got better. Your wrong about roethlesburger. He's not tony romo. He does some crazy crazy twinkletoes sh*t for a 6'5" blubbery white dude. I really can't believe it. It kind of reminds me of kevin mchale in basketball ... one of those athletes that gets the job done in a totally ugly way .... you can't believe it, but it keeps working, and after the 5th year of watching it you finally accept it.

I am from Philly, I have been watching Ben for years....he takes a ton of sacks he shouldn't. One game it may work out...many it doesn't.
You have also taken every chance possible to call him a thug....if the shoe fits.

Oh thats crazy....like I am mr uptight white dude...no way stop it...I am just asking him to be alittle more business on the sidelines considering he is the leader of the WORST OFFENSE IN THE NFL....and dial down the post td celebrations until we start moving up in the rankings...he can be all the homey he wants more power to him...

Oh thats crazy....like I am mr uptight white dude...no way stop it...I am just asking him to be alittle more business on the sidelines considering he is the leader of the WORST OFFENSE IN THE NFL....and dial down the post td celebrations until we start moving up in the rankings...he can be all the homey he wants more power to him...

What ever man, think what you will, but I have been down this exact road with you before...and I doubt I am the only one.
I am from Philly, I have been watching Ben for years....he takes a ton of sacks he shouldn't. One game it may work out...many it doesn't.

Well it's coincidence then because every time I see him on tv he is doing some harry houdini trick to get the ball downfield....uncanny...
Originally posted by keeferr75:
Slaphands

Anthony Dixon style!!
"Slap hands, slap hands... ...slap hands!"
What ever man, think what you will, but I have been down this exact road with you before...and I doubt I am the only one.

I really don't know what you are talking about here. whatever.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Disturbing lol poor guy

" dude that is not a mouse in my pocket!"

I was expecting something like this but with a dick in his hand lol
Share 49ersWebzone