LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 402 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I'm reading the same comments i read before the Colts and Panthers game.. SMH the Rams are no slouch.

i dont think it will be a blow out as they are getting better but i see a W for us.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
That's all you got is the 8th ranked offense only put up 21 on the Rams...it's starting to get embarrassing for you. That argument is the most flawed in the history of the board. Please go away and come back with something tangible.

Best running in the NFL over the last 4 weeks?

Quinn has the 2nd most sacks (13), most forced fumbles (7), most hits on the QB?

Tavon Austin producing 4 TDs returning, running, and receiving in 2 weeks?

Most net punting yards in the NFL because of fantastic punting and lights out hits and tackling by the special teams?

What are you looking for exactly?
I'm reading the same comments i read before the Colts and Panthers game.. SMH the Rams are no slouch.

Not at all. But im not quite sure they are as good as theyre current streak is leading people to believe also.
Originally posted by RamzFanz:

Quinn has the 2nd most sacks (13), most forced fumbles (7), most hits on the QB?

Most net punting yards in the NFL because of fantastic punting and lights out hits and tackling by the special teams?

5-6 and last place in the division are the only stats that matter

No they're not. The team needs to be ready.

I will say that Peter King posted a great comment on twitter today:

Amazes me SF's won 6 of 8 w/ 1 + 3pt losses to Car+NO. Smith rounding into form. Crabtree back. And you don't think SF's dangerous? Amazing.

He left out the part where New Orleans stole a win on a bogus call
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:

That doesn't matter. Give them some respect.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
And the time before? And the time before that?

Let me tell you what I remember from before game one. I remember a LOT of Niners fans predicting 15-1 and 14-2.

Let's get real here. Rams are on fire and the last time we played in Candlestick...remember?
Since when is being on a 2 game winning streak AFTER COMING OFF A 4 GAME LOSING STREAK, considered being on fire? If you want to look at it that way the Bucs will probably win the SuperBowl with that 3 game hot streak they're on...

So the Bucs is hotter than the Lambs then with their 3 wins in a row!! Poor LambzFanz!!
Originally posted by niners94:

i dont have to give them anything im just a fan haha and i said in previous posts that the rams are decent and i expect a good game

We don't have to give them anything I'm not a player I'm a fan. f**k them!

i dont have to give them anything im just a fan haha and i said in previous posts that the rams are decent and i expect a good game

It will be a good game. Both teams are in playoff mode.

Damn you just beat me to it lol
Since when is being on a 2 game winning streak AFTER COMING OFF A 4 GAME LOSING STREAK, considered being on fire? If you want to look at it that way the Bucs will probably win the SuperBowl with that 3 game hot streak they're on...

double post - no delete- sorry
[ Edited by RamzFanz on Nov 26, 2013 at 8:08 PM ]

Yes...then if you want to say that the Niners won't score more than the Bears because the Bears are 8th ranked and the Niners 30th, you have to agree that in the past 4 games while the Rams have gone on their rushing tear, the have played 4 teams that are in the bottom half of the league in rushing defense. Never heard anyone bragging about punting...but your last four games were all played in domes where the kicking game is benefited by perfect weather conditions.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Nov 26, 2013 at 8:06 PM ]

double post - no delete - sorry
[ Edited by RamzFanz on Nov 26, 2013 at 8:08 PM ]

Since the Rams are the youngest team in football and they've turned a corner. They were just starting to play big as a team, running at last, big plays at last, when Bradford was injured. KC came in and they lost by one score in the final seconds to the Hawks (not like the Niners who were crushed). Same for Titans. Then they exploded.

You are absolutely right that they are on a 2 game winning (blowout) streak. This is the real test. Kick ass D on the road. If they pass that test, watch out. If not, see you next season with Bradford and 2 1st round picks.
[ Edited by RamzFanz on Nov 26, 2013 at 8:06 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone