There are 271 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RamzFanz:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
At the risk of being obvious . . .

If the 49ers play defense anything like last night and the offense plays clean . . . they'll be 8-4.

If the Rams can rush for 150+ AND go at least +2 on the turnovers they have a shot.

I don't think they'll need the +2. Niners are 30th at O. If there were no turnovers, I think Rams win.

You may be underrating what the Rams O and special teams are capable of on top of the run.

They haven't won yet this year without an advantage in one or both categories.

Over their last two games the Rams are +7 and running for 200 yards per game.
Same ol' sorry ass Rams
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners 31
Rams 9

How does the 30th offense score more on the rams than the 8th? Luck? Hope?

Cause we are the 11th ranked offense in scoring. Yards are a pointless stat for offense or defense.
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
lets get real. frank gore is better than forte thats all im laughing about. the rams are decent and i expect a good game.

i never predicted a record like that so i could care less. all i know is that our playoff chances are much better than the rams

You can claim Gore is better than Forte or Lynch, but it's not supported by their success this season. Gore is a top running back. Rams have been stopping top running backs. They aren't the run defense Niner fans remember from game 4. That's all I'm saying.
And the time before? And the time before that?

Let me tell you what I remember from before game one. I remember a LOT of Niners fans predicting 15-1 and 14-2.

Let's get real here. Rams are on fire and the last time we played in Candlestick...remember?
Since when is being on a 2 game winning streak AFTER COMING OFF A 4 GAME LOSING STREAK, considered being on fire? If you want to look at it that way the Bucs will probably win the SuperBowl with that 3 game hot streak they're on...
What's the point in even playing this game? The 30th ranked O vs. the Ram D. RamzFanz has all kinds of stats to prove that the Niners don't even belong on the same field as the Rams...I mean if the 8th ranked O can only put up 21 points, why show up with "Kappy" and Gore who is not nearly as good as Lynch and Forte. I say we call Goodell and let him give the Rams the win.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Nov 26, 2013 at 7:46 PM ]
You can claim Gore is better than Forte or Lynch, but it's not supported by their success this season. Gore is a top running back. Rams have been stopping top running backs. They aren't the run defense Niner fans remember from game 4. That's all I'm saying.

Its supported by the way defenses play us. You really dont believe defenses have consistantly loaded the box with 8 sometimes 9 players just to contain Kap from running do you?
In case it gets skipped over on the last page.

As far as yardage, the Niners offense is 30th. Accurate stat. They also happen to be the 11th in scoring offense. Last I checked, fantasy football is the only type of football where yardage wins you games.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

As far as yardage, the Niners offense is 30th. Accurate stat. They also happen to be the 11th in scoring offense. Last I checked, fantasy football is the only type of football where yardage wins you games.

Bingo.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

Another meaningless stat wasnt the rams the #1 run defense in week 4, and the texans were the #1 all around defense in week 5?

Kudos on the analogy! Funny.

The Rams have been developing a lot of talent. They are the youngest team in football.

Slowly, game by game, they have become a lights out team.

That's what I think. The Niners are for sure the toughest D they have faced since they really started to gel and get consistent. If they lose, I will tip my hat and say good job and start looking forward to the draft. If the Rams win, I think they have a chance at a sweep. Maybe it's just me, but I've been right a few times before.

You might wanna give yourself a head-start and start working on that mock draft mate!
Oh yeah, PLEASE stop relying soo much on stats to prove a point. It doesn't prove jack sh*t!
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
lets get real. frank gore is better than forte thats all im laughing about. the rams are decent and i expect a good game.

i never predicted a record like that so i could care less. all i know is that our playoff chances are much better than the rams

done arguing well see what happens this weekend. troll logic amazes me
I'm reading the same comments i read before the Colts and Panthers game.. SMH the Rams are no slouch.
5-6 teams = lights out. got it
When's the last time the Rams were even relevant lol
Share 49ersWebzone