There are 148 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RamzFanz:
And the time before? And the time before that?

Let me tell you what I remember from before game one. I remember a LOT of Niners fans predicting 15-1 and 14-2.

Let's get real here. Rams are on fire and the last time we played in Candlestick...remember?

Uh oh, the troll comes strong with this one
Niners 31
Rams 9
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Yes...because the difference between the Bears and the Niners is 69 yards per game. Meaningless statistic. Your two big wins were vs. the 23rd and 25th ranked defenses. The Niners two most recent losses were against the 5th and 3rd ranked defenses...still a meaningless statistic. I'm not saying the Rams are not a good team...It's like the guy with an ugly girlfriend. He thinks she's a 10, but she's really like a 4.

Kudos on the analogy! Funny.

The Rams have been developing a lot of talent. They are the youngest team in football.

Slowly, game by game, they have become a lights out team.

That's what I think. The Niners are for sure the toughest D they have faced since they really started to gel and get consistent. If they lose, I will tip my hat and say good job and start looking forward to the draft. If the Rams win, I think they have a chance at a sweep. Maybe it's just me, but I've been right a few times before.
Kellen Clemens is gonna be under pressure with Aldon back and Brooks balling out. We are back to getting pressure up front along with the rest of the stellar things we are doing on defense
Kellen Clemens lol
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Niners 31
Rams 9

How does the 30th offense score more on the rams than the 8th? Luck? Hope?
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
20 for 153 and a TD...thats a 7.6 ypc average against the rams last time they played.

And the time before? And the time before that?

Let me tell you what I remember from before game one. I remember a LOT of Niners fans predicting 15-1 and 14-2.

Let's get real here. Rams are on fire and the last time we played in Candlestick...remember?

lets get real. frank gore is better than forte thats all im laughing about. the rams are decent and i expect a good game.

i never predicted a record like that so i could care less. all i know is that our playoff chances are much better than the rams

That's all you got is the 8th ranked offense only put up 21 on the Rams...it's starting to get embarrassing for you. That argument is the most flawed in the history of the board. Please go away and come back with something tangible.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Kellen Clemens is gonna be under pressure with Aldon back and Brooks balling out. We are back to getting pressure up front along with the rest of the stellar things we are doing on defense

That's my fear for sure.

Of course, Quinn, Long, and Ogletree won't be giving Kappy a pass either. It is the worst passing game in the NFL and Rams are one of the best pass rushing teams. Just sayin'.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
cute

At least Niner fans see it won't be a blowout like the Colts and Bears fans thought.

Many niner fans seem pretty knowledgable, reasonable, and cool.

Others, not so much.

but you cant be upset if niner fans think youll get blown out, since the niners already blew out the rams in st. louis earlier

Niners 31
Rams 9

Well this 30th ranked offense has put up 27 or more points in every win this season including 35 on your sorry ass team
If the rams try to load the box with crabs back it'll be a long day for that rams D.
Niners 31
Rams 9

35 last time on the road...whats your stat to explain that?
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Niners 31
Rams 9

35 last time on the road...whats your stat to explain that?

Umm.. They didn't have Kellen Clemons at the time duh!
Niners 31
Rams 9

the 30th offense scored 35 in St. Louis...

Oh and 30th as far as yardage is concerned. 11th as far as scoring is concerned.
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Nov 26, 2013 at 7:42 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone