There are 46 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Originally posted by RamzFanz:
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Dude..Clemons is gonna get his world rocked on Sunday, you know it, i know it, he knows it.

And Kappy? What will happen to Kappy?

"Kappy" will stick his cock into that b******t secondary of yours and torch your p***y corners all game, on his way to victory formation then he'll go and probably f**k Cortland Finnegans girl. Meanwhile Clemons will be on a stretcher on his way to the hospital.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Aww how cute. You saw the Rams logo on a TV graphic under the word "playoff hunt" and you think it's serious?

awww

We'll see. I heard the same things from Colts and Bears fans.

cute
"Kappy" will stick his cock into that b******t secondary of yours and torch your p***y corners all game, on his way to victory formation then he'll go and probably f**k Cortland Finnegans girl. Meanwhile Clemons will be on a stretcher on his way to the hospital.

fascinating...
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Rams have finally figured out how to use Tavon Austin and their running game is much better with Zac Stacy and Cunningham running the ball. That being said, the Niners should be able to ground and pound them like they did in St. Louis. Add a big play passing game to what we did back in the Edward Jones Dome and this should be a victory. Have to keep the momentum going and bring along the injured guys slowly before our big matchup with the Seahawks.

Fair enough to believe but I don't know why you would think that. Forte and Lynch are better than Gore and they combined for 100 yards. Colts RBs had 1 yard the entire game. This running D the Rams are fielding really isn't the same one that started the season.

Also not sure about the idea of big passing plays. Niners are the worst in the league at passing and the Rams, while giving up tons of short yardage, aren't giving up a lot of big plays. They are forcing opposing Os to eat the clock and defy the pass rush.
Aww how cute. You saw the Rams logo on a TV graphic under the word "playoff hunt" and you think it's serious?

awww

We'll see. I heard the same things from Colts and Bears fans.

They also said you guys have zero chance of making the playoffs, even if you beat them? They were right and are still right.
They'll have to to win i would think. The Niners won't out score what the Bears did against the Rams.

Really?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
cute

At least Niner fans see it won't be a blowout like the Colts and Bears fans thought.

Many niner fans seem pretty knowledgable, reasonable, and cool.

Others, not so much.
Fair enough to believe but I don't know why you would think that. Forte and Lynch are better than Gore and they combined for 100 yards. Colts RBs had 1 yard the entire game. This running D the Rams are fielding really isn't the same one that started the season.

Also not sure about the idea of big passing plays. Niners are the worst in the league at passing and the Rams, while giving up tons of short yardage, aren't giving up a lot of big plays. They are forcing opposing Os to eat the clock and defy the pass rush.

No. That just proves you are talking out of your a--. They are both great backs, but so is Gore.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Nov 26, 2013 at 6:59 PM ]
Matt Forte better than Gore lolwut
At the risk of being obvious . . .

If the 49ers play defense anything like last night and the offense plays clean . . . they'll be 8-4.

If the Rams can rush for 150+ AND go at least +2 on the turnovers they have a shot.
They also said you guys have zero chance of making the playoffs, even if you beat them? They were right and are still right.

Then we'll just play spoiler. 2 more first round picks this draft.
The Rams have changed. They've gelled. They started the year with a ton of talent but it took time to develope into a team.

Hey, we'll see Sunday. If they can't beat the Niners, their season's done.

So have the 49ers....its funny that you feel your team is the only team in the league making steady progress or trending in the right direction. You might be, but guess what, so are the Cardinals, so are the 49ers, so are the Seahawks, so are the Saints, so are the Panthers.....long story short, yes you have a cute little team but youre still not as talented and you still have huge holes all over the place. Youre 2 years away from being a legit contender....maybe.
Matt Forte better than Gore lolwut

Do you even watch football?
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
No. That just proves you are talking out of your a--. They are both great backs, but so is Gore.

Statistically, they are both better.

But, I'll concede he is as good them. 50-70 yards won't cut it.
The Rams held both Lynch and Forte to 100 yards...and the Niners held the best running team in the NFL to under 100 yards. What's your point...We ran all over you last time. Seattle was without 3/5 of their O-Line when they played you and still beat you.