There are 257 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RamzFanz:
The Rams have the highest YPC over the last 4 games at 5.6.

They ran 200 yards on the Hawks.

The niners will definitely be the real test though.

And of those 4 games the highest ranking run D is the Seahawks at 16th...The Titans are 18th and the Colts and Bears are 27th and 30th...So the only games the Rams won were against two of the bottom 6 teams in run D. Not too much to brag about considering they lost to the Hawks and Titans at home. Niners have a better run D than all 4 of those teams (statistically speaking)
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
As a Niners fan I'd point out that the Niners have not beaten a good defensive team. Beating teams with three or fewer wins is not cause to celebrate.

The Cardinals didn't have a good Defense?
The Rams don't have a good Defense?

Titans were also playing good defense when we played them. As well as the Texans.

You guys are kidding yourselves.
As a Niners fan I'd point out that the Niners have not beaten a good defensive team. Beating teams with three or fewer wins is not cause to celebrate.

Titans were also playing good defense when we played them. As well as the Texans.

Really, because the Texans still have the #1 Defense in the NFL. I think that someone is kidding themselves.
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
And of those 4 games the highest ranking run D is the Seahawks at 16th...The Titans are 18th and the Colts and Bears are 27th and 30th...So the only games the Rams won were against two of the bottom 6 teams in run D. Not too much to brag about considering they lost to the Hawks and Titans at home. Niners have a better run D than all 4 of those teams (statistically speaking)

Yep. All true.

This will be the real test. Zac Stacy had a possible concussion too so if he doesn't play, well...

Although, I would say that, except for Green Bay, the Niners haven't won a really tough game.

Yep. All true.

This will be the real test. Zac Stacy had a possible concussion too so if he doesn't play, well...

Although, I would say that, except for Green Bay, the Niners haven't won a really tough game.

Not our fault that you guys rolled over at the crapdome.

Again, all true. Rams rolled over and it's a crap dome.

However, the Bears scored 21 points on the Rams with the number 8 offense and Colts could only muster 8 points with the 14th. Niners rank 30th. Just food for thought. Rams may not have to score 80 points like they did over the last 2 games.

However, the Bears scored 21 points on the Rams with the number 8 offense and Colts could only muster 8 points with the 14th. Niners rank 30th. Just food for thought. Rams may not have to score 80 points like they did over the last 2 games.

Who's playing QB for the Bears now-a-days?

Really, because the Texans still have the #1 Defense in the NFL. I think that someone is kidding themselves.

Schaub: Three picks, including a pick six. Our defense beat their offense. Kid away.

True. Our defense should be better this time around. Willis and Aldon are back in elite form. Our offense should be better too. Davis and Manningham are also at top form again. Remember Davis was playing hurt last time.

Schaub: Three picks, including a pick six. Our defense beat their offense. Kid away.

I guess we could both keep making excuses.

Quick, you have a cigarette roll; take immediate action...slip away

I think the Rams are playing good ball right now...but I also think you are really over estimating how well they've played over the past 4 games. The Niners may not have won a tough game although they have lost two tough ones and the Rams kind of got spanked by Carolina and haven't played the Saints....I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams lose at least 3 of the last 5..not including the Niners. Arizona and Seattle and New Orleans...If the Niners can beat them, the Rams will probably lose 4 of their last 5 and finish...Of course if the Niners beat them, I will root for them to beat both Zona and Seattle.
Who's playing QB for the Bears now-a-days?

McCown and he's playing every bit as good as Cutler. I had them both on my FF team. He's really good in that offense.
I think the Rams are playing good ball right now...but I also think you are really over estimating how well they've played over the past 4 games. The Niners may not have won a tough game although they have lost two tough ones and the Rams kind of got spanked by Carolina and haven't played the Saints....I wouldn't be surprised if the Rams lose at least 3 of the last 5..not including the Niners. Arizona and Seattle and New Orleans...If the Niners can beat them, the Rams will probably lose 4 of their last 5 and finish...Of course if the Niners beat them, I will root for them to beat both Zona and Seattle.

...and you wouldn't be the only Rams doubter running around. I've been watching the slow progression all season. I'm relying on more than stats. They are playing at the top of their skill level right now and with fire. We'll see.
...and you wouldn't be the only Rams doubter running around. I've been watching the slow progression all season. I'm relying on more than stats. They are playing at the top of their skill level right now and with fire. We'll see.

Dude..Clemons is gonna get his world rocked on Sunday, you know it, i know it, he knows it.
If the offense can put up 20-24 points on Sunday the defense will do the rest.
Share 49ersWebzone