There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 13)

Please post all the game day happenings here. ALL reactions and observations from the game go here. However, if you have something like an end of quarter analysis thread you would like to post go ahead and make it it's own thread. Please make sure someone didn't beat you to it before you post it. All threads that are posted out of the game day thread will be deleted and the user may be warned. In the cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) we will do so.

If you want a more interactive experience please check the live chat: http://49erswebzone.com/chat.shtml

INFO:
Where: San Francisco

When : Sunday, December 1

Time: 1:05 PM PST
Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other threads will be merged or locked.

Go 49ers!

Post all your pregame musings in this thread. All other threads will be merged or locked.

Let's go.
Beat Washington, then come here.
I didn't realize the Washington game was already over

And since when do opposing fans start Gameday threads
This thread is about the Rams game, so no reason to respond before you beat Washington.
And I have seen no rules that say who can start what thread.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I didn't realize the Washington game was already over

And since when do opposing fans start Gameday threads

AS YOU WISH.
I need a f**king drink.
I hope this is the game Crabtree is activated for
is it bad karma to be start the thread for the next game when the one currently on the dockett hasnt been played?
I'm just excited. I am so rooting for the NINERS tonight. I want to see the team that played in St. Louis show up tonight and win.

For our game, I don't know what will happen as I have those images of September in my head. But....it's a conversation for sure.

Win tonight!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I need a f**king drink.- Aldon Smith

Word
Kellen Clemons? Were gonna f**k the Rams up

44-13 9ers
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Kellen Clemons? Were gonna f**k the Rams up

44-13 9ers

realistically, that's highly unlikely
Originally posted by RedAlice:
Beat Washington, then come here.