There are 108 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Niners first offensive play against the Panthers

Fred Dean is resigned.

Takes the kick 102 yards to the house.

Runs over and slaps Kyle Williams.
gore off tackle for a 7 yard gain, setting up second and short
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,899
The 49ers line up in the pistol formation, Staley and Goodwin blow their blocks leading to Kaepernick & Gore getting blown up in the backfield. Panthers coach Ron Rivera is shown on the sideline laughing, looking directly at Jim Harbaugh, mouthing the words "your offensive coordinator is trash."

Sets the tone for the game and rest of the season as the 49ers fail to score 20 pts in any of their remaining games including blowout losses to New Orleans and Seattle, leading 49ers fans to call for Roman's head.
Originally posted by FL9er:
The 49ers line up in the pistol formation, Staley and Goodwin blow their blocks leading to Kaepernick & Gore getting blown up in the backfield. Panthers coach Ron Rivera is shown on the sideline laughing, looking directly at Jim Harbaugh, mouthing the words "your offensive coordinator is trash."

Sets the tone for the game and rest of the season as the 49ers fail to score 20 pts in any of their remaining games including blowout losses to New Orleans and Seattle, leading 49ers fans to call for Roman's head.

Originally posted by 49erWay:
Fred Dean is resigned.

Takes the kick 102 yards to the house.

Runs over and slaps Kyle Williams.

I can see that happening.
Delay of game followed by Kap throwing incomplete to Bruce Miller
Originally posted by Overkill:
Delay of game followed by Kap throwing incomplete to Bruce Miller

LMAO, most realistic post ever.
who the hell is blumpkin?
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Nov 9, 2013 at 12:29 AM ]
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
who the hell is blumpkin?

Nooooooobbboddddyyyy!!!!!!!
Run
Originally posted by VA49er:
Run

Pass
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
who the hell is blumpkin?

Nooooooobbboddddyyyy!!!!!!!

Dont do me that way.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
who the hell is blumpkin?

Nooooooobbboddddyyyy!!!!!!!

Dont do me that way.
Tim Rattay screen pass for no gain to Kevan Barlow.
Timeout 49ers