There are 190 users in the forums

I knew our passing game wasn't the greatest but I didnt know we were DEAD LAST in the

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
The Seahwaks games ive watched ive noticed Wilson on the sidelines looking at film, anytime Kaep is shown all he is doing is walking around with a stupid ass grin on his face

Thats what happens when your QB is too busy doing photoshoots and endorsing products instead of studying his playbook. The Seahwaks games ive watched ive noticed Wilson on the sidelines looking at film, anytime Kaep is shown all he is doing is walking around with a stupid ass grin on his face

Very uninformed comment. Your clueless and you're probably very confused when you see Kap with a Gotee, meaning the shot was done this summer but they waited to play many of the spots until the season. No one works harder than Kap. You observations are not worth much.
Keeping the ball out of Kaeps hands, not letting him lose the games for us

What is your point? Start McCoy? Get a first round pick get a new QB. This is where you and others chant "we want Derek Carr"?

Got it. You cried when Alex left. Now nothing left for you to do but attack our QB. Great Niner fan.
[ Edited by OldJoe on Nov 5, 2013 at 9:14 AM ]
...and Trollrod is back.
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Keeping the ball out of Kaeps hands, not letting him lose the games for us

What is your point? Start McCoy? Get a first round pick get a new QB. This is where you and others chant "we want Derek Carr"?

Got it. You cried when Alex left. Now nothing left for you to do but attack our QB. Great Niner fan.

So that makes all the people who trashed Alex when he was the QB what?
I can see this thread not lasting much longer. On subject and don't get personal please.
Val just keeps hooking them. LOL.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Yeah I know. Gonna change his handle to Mr Sarcasm or something like that. Just as a hint to the innocent.
Originally posted by Jakemall:
So that makes all the people who trashed Alex when he was the QB what?
Well you are referring to the period where they were both Niner QBs. And our fans had a preference.

Now I'm referring to our QB and someone else's. This subtlety apparently escapes you.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Yeah I know. Gonna change his handle to Mr Sarcasm or something like that. Just as a hint to the innocent.

Keap is not the problem... Lack of receiver help is.... Hopefully Manningham and Crabtree can help him out ASAP
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Keap is not the problem... Lack of receiver help is.... Hopefully Manningham and Crabtree can help him out ASAP

I thought Good QBs make their WRs better? When Alex was here playign with craptastic WRs it was his fault for not being good enough now that Kaep has some crappy WRs options its the WRs fault

Interesting how this is playing out now
Lets not go there.
Originally posted by English:

Well if his "schtick" is to attack the Niners all the while being "tongue in cheek" and giving no indication he is tongue is cheek, great schtick.

Kinda chatroom stuff. Only those who live on here are hip to his weak schtick.
I thought Good QBs make their WRs better? When Alex was here playign with craptastic WRs it was his fault for not being good enough now that Kaep has some crappy WRs options its the WRs fault

Interesting how this is playing out now

Why are you mourning over an ex player. Even if you did have a point, it is long gone. You are just showing you aren't much of a Niner fan.
Fan support their team, other fans attack their team. You got one foot on the boat and one on the dock.
About to splash.
Share 49ersWebzone