There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I knew our passing game wasn't the greatest but I didnt know we were DEAD LAST in the

So disappointed in Colin Kaepernick. WTF is going on with him? He should start acting like a QB more and study defenses instead of listening to headphones and acting cocky. Gosh I was sooooo high on this dude and practically his LAWYER but now I have my doubts. I mean C'mon!! This team is loaded and yet we REEK on offense.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
So disappointed in Colin Kaepernick. WTF is going on with him? He should start acting like a QB more and study defenses instead of listening to headphones and acting cocky. Gosh I was sooooo high on this dude and practically his LAWYER but now I have my doubts. I mean C'mon!! This team is loaded and yet we REEK on offense.

Yeah, at this point I don't think Crabtree will make a drastic difference, the issue resides in between Kaepernick's ears.
Originally posted by 49erWay:
We will only have 45 yards passing against Carolina. Guarantee it. We are that bad.

Nice call man...
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by 49erWay:
We will only have 45 yards passing against Carolina. Guarantee it. We are that bad.

s**t just got real.

Close, 91 yards, lowest passing yardage in NFL history. This is fxxking bullsh*t !!
As previously stated having a good run game is well and good but you have to be able to pass the ball also. Now I see with clarity we are dead last in passing for a reason and not having receivers is not it ..
Originally posted by Rascal:
Close, 91 yards, lowest passing yardage in NFL history. This is fxxking bullsh*t !!

46 net though. He took so many unnecessary sacks that he netted 46? Pathetic and down right embarrassing.