There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I knew our passing game wasn't the greatest but I didnt know we were DEAD LAST in the

Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
It's been frustrating to watch out passing attack...feels like pre-2010 era when 130 yards per game over the air was the norm. pathetic to see this

Is it frustrating to watch the #6 yards-per-attempt passing game in the league?
Or is is frustrating to watch the #2 yards-per-completion team in the league?
Or is it frustrating to blow out our opponents too early, making the game less exciting?
Or is it frustrating to watch the #4 QBR quarterback in the league?

So which is the most frustrating? The blowout victories, or the top passing game?

With Kap, not only are we efficient and running the ball, we are passing efficiently AND making big plays to dominate the scoreboard. In the past, I thought we weren't supposed to do that due to our style of play in that we are a run first team.

We're dominate against crappy teams. Besides the first game of the season, name the team with a winning record that we've dominated. Heck name the team with a winning record that we were even in the same ball game with?

I"m optimistic...but you're over the top.

you are souring the taste of the koolaid, man
We will only have 45 yards passing against Carolina. Guarantee it. We are that bad.
Are we still last?
Originally posted by 49erWay:
We will only have 45 yards passing against Carolina. Guarantee it. We are that bad.

The suckitude of Kaep is going to epic proportions.

wow if you really posted that before the game you are a freaking prophet man
Originally posted by hofer36:

This wtf?
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by ninerfreak:
It's been frustrating to watch out passing attack...feels like pre-2010 era when 130 yards per game over the air was the norm. pathetic to see this

Is it frustrating to watch the #6 yards-per-attempt passing game in the league?
Or is is frustrating to watch the #2 yards-per-completion team in the league?
Or is it frustrating to blow out our opponents too early, making the game less exciting?
Or is it frustrating to watch the #4 QBR quarterback in the league?

So which is the most frustrating? The blowout victories, or the top passing game?

where is your post game kool aid?

wut

time stamp 10:03 a.m.

49erWaystrodomus

As a Seahawk fan, thank you.

What, do you see on 12/8?
Originally posted by maporsche:

As a Seahawk fan, thank you.

What, do you see on 12/8?

GTFO.
checkdown charlie. i wonder how he is doing
Originally posted by SofaKing:

time stamp 10:03 a.m.

49erWaystrodomus

Wow...so how far out can you go with talent of yours? Can I still make hotel reservations for NY?

s**t just got real.
Mods can we confirm that post was really at 10am?