LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

I knew our passing game wasn't the greatest but I didnt know we were DEAD LAST in the

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SofaKing:
So are the Jags and Bucs. They're 0-8. You want to trade QBs with them?

Don't even entertain it man. When the tide turns just take notes of the grumpy people.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Thats what happens when your QB is too busy doing photoshoots and endorsing products instead of studying his playbook. The Seahwaks games ive watched ive noticed Wilson on the sidelines looking at film, anytime Kaep is shown all he is doing is walking around with a stupid ass grin on his face

with all of his primary weapons from last year the seahawks passing rank is 27th.

what's the excuse there?

its better than ours

So are the Jags and Bucs going by pass "rankings". They're 0-8. You want to trade QBs with them?
Hell yeah, Glennon tore up the Seahawks D, Kaep hasnt even come close to that kind of success against them
49ers rankings

Pass Attempts - 32nd
Passing Yards - 32nd

Rush Attempts - 1st
Rush Yards - 1st

Notice anything?
Keeping the ball out of Kaeps hands, not letting him lose the games for us
49ers rankings

Pass Attempts - 32nd
Passing Yards - 32nd

Rush Attempts - 1st
Rush Yards - 1st

Notice anything?
Keeping the ball out of Kaeps hands, not letting him lose the games for us

I was just about to post that the staff clearly does not trust Kap. It's obvious. Probably because he misses leg day every week.

Before anyone gets butthurt - I'm KIDDING.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
The passing numbers will get better, but we've been passing well when we need to lately.
Kaepernick has regressed badly. I could fall asleep watching him. 6 passes complete in one game is not real exciting football.
were dead last because we attempt the least amount of throws of 25 per game
But were like 8-10th in yards per throw. So if we attempted the same amt of throws as the average, then we would be near the top 10.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
So are the Jags and Bucs. They're 0-8. You want to trade QBs with them?

Don't even entertain it man. When the tide turns just take notes of the grumpy people.

I'm definitely taking notes
Originally posted by hubbyt:
Part of an article I read today from Mercury talking about the Manningham and Wright activation said we were 32nd in passing yards per game. OMG. How did I not know that? lol. I had to read that twice. Then I went to nfl.com to check and sure enough. Makes our 6-2 record even more impressive but like they say every team has flaws. I hope this area of the team greatly improves the second half of the season. It also suggests that our running game must truly be elite. Teams know were running right at them. I don't want us to become pass happy or the 2nd coming of the Saints but hopefully the passing averages can rise to 225-250 per game moving forward. That would be enough balance for us to beat any team IMO...apologies if this was in another thread

um.....32nd in passing YARDS, but FIRST in rushing yards and 6th or so in average yards per attempt passing. They are AVERAGING 183 yards per game rushing over the last 5 weeks. The Niners have also had the games won by around halftime the past several weeks so have just been running out the clock.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Kaepernick has regressed badly. I could fall asleep watching him. 6 passes complete in one game is not real exciting football.

I know...and then they only win by 20. Losers.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Nov 4, 2013 at 3:53 PM ]

when we were throwing alot we were 1-2, when we went to the run game and took the ball out of a certain persons hands we are 5-0

its funny how that worked out
Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks6h
Passing yards per game- SEA-201 (27th), KC-198 (29th), SF-190 (32nd)…those teams are a combined 23-3. Passing league?
Originally posted by crabman82:
Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks6h
Passing yards per game- SEA-201 (27th), KC-198 (29th), SF-190 (32nd)…those teams are a combined 23-3. Passing league?

"This is a passing league".

The line of thinking in the NFL that I hate the most.

Seriously not sure if some of you guys are trolling or actually being serious?

Kap's most recent game, he was mostly on point and on target passing and would've completed 14/16 if there weren't so many drops. But of course people want to b***h about games (won in a blow out btw) that we've all moved on from over a month ago
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Nov 4, 2013 at 4:08 PM ]
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Seriously not sure if some of you guys are rolling or actually being serious?

Kap's most recent game, he was mostly on point and on target passing and would've completed 14/16 if there weren't so many drops. But of course people want to b***h about games (won in a blow out btw) that we've all moved on from over a month ago

Winning football isn't for everybody.
Share 49ersWebzone