There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I knew our passing game wasn't the greatest but I didnt know we were DEAD LAST in the

Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
some people don't even really deserve the privilege of being 49er fans that's just being honest without calling out anyone specific.

Sorry but I find this post amusing on several levels

Its only amusing because you know you've thought the same thing before.

I'm quite amused by all of this

Yeah but your easily amused your own hands so that doesnt say much about this thread

I'm too tired to even try to disagree

Dammit I thought I fixed that faster.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
there are a whole lot of eeyore's amongst our ranks.

I agree its quite sad, its very rare to see fans satisfied with a win anymore, now they want stats, big numbers, all pro rankings, better pass rush, more passing the ball, its gets depressing.

^^
all I really wanted was for Roman to quit getting cute and stop with the triple-chin-play-action-pizza-to-the-mouth and falling asleep up there nonsense
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Dammit I thought I fixed that faster.

yeah, but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't amused with just my hands
Kaep is a little like Lindsay Vonn

She will kick you ass no matter how much y0r punk ass whines like a pig

You dont belong
I agree its quite sad, its very rare to see fans satisfied with a win anymore, now they want stats, big numbers, all pro rankings, better pass rush, more passing the ball, its gets depressing.

when all we really need is more cowbell
As they say in London

Piss off punk

^^
all I really wanted was for Roman to quit getting cute and stop with the triple-chin-play-action-pizza-to-the-mouth and falling asleep up there nonsense

This i can agree with also because its reasonable and it holds weight to why we lost two of our games this season. Where the people wanting up to pass pass pass must have been sleepng and missed what happens when we abandon the run.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Kaep is a little like Lindsay Vonn

She will kick you ass no matter how much y0r punk ass whines like a pig

You dont belong

Vent it out, man, vent it out....
^^

that's it. it's that simple. stop trying to have 75 motions before the snap. we're good enough to beat them off of talent and effort we don't need to drop a smoke bomb before every snap and hope for the best.

line it up, run with power... run to the edge with hunter.. run routes with more than 1 receiving option. use all of the talent we have which includes letting james get a taste let hunter get more of a workload to spell gore to have both of them fresh, now use boldin and manningham and have that free up vd and for the love of god use the 6"4' 267lb tight end in the red zone
^^

that's it. it's that simple. stop trying to have 75 motions before the snap. we're good enough to beat them off of talent and effort we don't need to drop a smoke bomb before every snap and hope for the best.

line it up, run with power... run to the edge with hunter.. run routes with more than 1 receiving option. use all of the talent we have which includes letting james get a taste let hunter get more of a workload to spell gore to have both of them fresh, now use boldin and manningham and have that free up vd and for the love of god use the 6"4' 267lb tight end in the red zone

Motions behind the los have there place, just not when your close to 00's on the play clock.
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Nov 5, 2013 at 8:29 PM ]
Motions behind the los have there place, just not when your close to 00's on the play clock.

normal motions yes, but we were going from tight formations to split wide, from under center i formation to pistol back to someone tight splitting wide and then run a curl route..
[ Edited by jonesadrian on Nov 5, 2013 at 8:32 PM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Thats what happens when your QB is too busy doing photoshoots and endorsing products instead of studying his playbook. The Seahwaks games ive watched ive noticed Wilson on the sidelines looking at film, anytime Kaep is shown all he is doing is walking around with a stupid ass grin on his face

Actually it's what happens when your QB has games like against the Jags where he BLEW THEM THE FAWK OUT BY

- Throwing for 63%
- Throwing for 10.3 yards per Pass Attempt
- Scoring 4 touchdowns the first 4 drives

And since the game was in the bag (after throwing 15 passes in the first half) the 49ers thew ONCE in the 2nd half, a 17 yard completion.

Because of Kaepernick's PURE AWESOMENESS he was only allowed to throw 16 total passes, which is why TOTAL YARDS was low.

/THREAD
[ Edited by USArmyParatrooper on Nov 5, 2013 at 8:34 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

^^

This i can agree with also because its reasonable and it holds weight to why we lost two of our games this season. Where the people wanting up to pass pass pass must have been sleepng and missed what happens when we abandon the run.

I'm not really blaming Roman, TBH... I was pretty upset with the coaching (getting out coached) at the time, mostly cause I think very highly of them and thought they would figure things out by the quarter (not at half time or after the game, but right there and then).

I understand that there were new wrinkles/new play designs, etc. added to the book and they tried... once they realized that all we really had was Boldin/VD in the passing game, it wasn't enough so, they went back to the bread and butter (what we do best).

Now that we're getting healthy and getting MM real soon, our passing game will turn the corner. All it really takes is one more decent guy (MM will do)... that will open up even a (not so good receiver like KW)... now, imagine when Crabs is there too? Crabs/Boldin/VD/MM... someone will get open and Roman can let Kap do what he was TRYING to do earlier w/out all those guys in altogether.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Roman outsmarting himself (at times)... it's not that he's not creative or that he isn't smart, but sometimes it seems like he doesn't have the timing of knowing when. Having said that, I still think he's one of the best OC in today's league.
it all comes back to roman being terrible at designing passing plays