There are 308 users in the forums

Candlestick Park Seats To Be Sold...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
friend just took one lol

you're friend is a f**king idiot. Jed York specifically said not to do that as well. I'm gonna laugh my ass off if we get the first round bye.

Not only was he stupid about taking the seat, but then he put his picture online holding the seat...dude is going to get a knock on the door.

Yea just to be a d*ck I'll probably email this photo to the SFPD. Anybody who stole anything tonight deserves to be exposed, such a b*tch thing to do.
he's already at the airport, shoulda texted it to sfpd
wait....how is he going to sneak a seat to the plane?
its not like TSA are gonna take it out of his checked-in bag lol
friend just took one lol

you're friend is a f**king idiot. Jed York specifically said not to do that as well. I'm gonna laugh my ass off if we get the first round bye.

Not only was he stupid about taking the seat, but then he put his picture online holding the seat...dude is going to get a knock on the door.

Yea just to be a d*ck I'll probably email this photo to the SFPD. Anybody who stole anything tonight deserves to be exposed, such a b*tch thing to do.

Probably headed to Seattle to sell it so the Seahawk fans can deface it and use it as a toilet seat.
friend just took one lol

Probably headed to Seattle to sell it so the Seahawk fans can deface it and use it as a toilet seat.
Just saved to my desktop as well. Thanks for the free evidence. Hope he gets f**ked.
[ Edited by defenderDX on Dec 23, 2013 at 10:19 PM ]
how did your friend escape stadium security?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
friend just took one lol

Good for your friend. I'm not an advocate of stealing, but good for your friend. And look at your friend's face. So priceless. You could tell that he is so proud of himself. Also, for those of you who say that the police will arrive at his door and such needs to STFU. It's just a f**king chair

I seriously thought you were being sarcastic with that sentence. Because he looks like a brainless f**king idiot to me.
Just saved to my desktop as well. Thanks for the free evidence. Hope he gets f**ked.
sounds like someone spent 750 for a pair of seats
This is too funny

Nope. Going against the Owner of the Franchise's wishes does it enough for me.

Nope. Going against the Owner of the Franchise's wishes does it enough for me.
That's not a seat. That's a seat back. Whats the point of just having a back to a seat? Don't really understand that. The reason i would consider owning a pair of seats is so i could sit in them once in a while if i feel nostalgic. That seat back is just gonna sit in dudes closet collecting dust.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
wait....how is he going to sneak a seat to the plane?

He's going to sit on it casually and not even be noticed.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
That's not a seat. That's a seat back. Whats the point of just having a back to a seat? Don't really understand that. The reason i would consider owning a pair of seats is so i could sit in them once in a while if i feel nostalgic. That seat back is just gonna sit in dudes closet collecting dust.
another buddies season ticket seat came loose a few yrs ago

he took it off, it's now the fantasy FB league trophy of his league. name of champ engraved and added on every yr, looks pretty neat IMO
Share 49ersWebzone