LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Candlestick Park Seats To Be Sold...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Well that will prove that it's your seat but down the road won't prove that it came from Candlestick. How are they labeled? Just seat 1-25 or however many are in a row? They aren't labeled by row and section right? You never know they could just end up with a pile of seat 1's, seat 2, seat 3, etc and then just hand out the # of seat you had in your section even if it came from a different section. Good idea on that though, make some kind of special small mark.

Just seat number....the ones on the aisles/sides have the row number.
Originally posted by JD81:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I'll say make sure you guys get some sort of documentation from the 49ers because otherwise if you end up selling down the road will be no way to prove it came from Candlestick. I doubt there is any marking on the seats. So get documentation and then don't lose it maybe frame it. Some of you might not want to ever sell it but some might if they get in a pinch or maybe a kids college education down the road.

Or do what I'm going to do...Take a sharpie to The Stick this season and mark underneath your seat. That way you know the 49ers didn't screw you over.

I doubt they sell you YOUR seat lol.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

How do you figure?
Originally posted by JD81:

How do you figure?

Would take a lot of effort to be that organized when they demo the place. Just going to be A seat from candlestick would be my guess.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Would take a lot of effort to be that organized when they demo the place. Just going to be A seat from candlestick would be my guess.

http://www.49ers.com/stadium/stick-seats.html
I'm stealing mine I already figured out how to unbolt them just gonna bring the necessary tools made of plastic so i can get through security then I'm carrying that sucker out.

For 649$ it better be the seat I have sat in for 14 years. but I'm stealing mine anyways so dont really matter
[ Edited by Ntournahu82 on Nov 2, 2013 at 6:20 PM ]
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ntournahu82:
I'm stealing mine I already figured out how to unbolt them just gonna bring the necessary tools made of plastic so i can get through security then I'm carrying that sucker out.

PM me with said tools?
f**k that

For 649$ it better be the seat I have sat in for 14 years. but I'm stealing mine anyways so dont really matter

You plan on stealing the whole thing? or just the plastic seat/back? I would think it would be near impossible to steal the whole thing, hardware and all. The seat/back possibly.

For those that want to steal seats.....better hope SF clinches #1 or #2 seed or at least the first divisional game seals the fate of whether NFC champ game is at the Stick.

The possibility of us being a #5 seed doesn't preclude us not having a home playoff game....'08 Cards managed as a #4 seed to host the NFC conference game.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

You plan on stealing the whole thing? or just the plastic seat/back? I would think it would be near impossible to steal the whole thing, hardware and all. The seat/back possibly.

Steal half pay for the other half at 50% off lol
1500 a pair? n***a, f**k that.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
1500 a pair? n***a, f**k that.

It is history man. History!!
This is kind of a slap to the face to season ticket holders. With how much prices are going up at the new stadium, lots of long time season ticket holding fans are getting screwed.

Wouldn't be that hard to just give all folks who have held season tickets for 10+ years their seat for free. Would be a classy move.
Share 49ersWebzone