There are 171 users in the forums

Candlestick Park Seats To Be Sold...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JD81
  • Veteran
So from what I'm seeing on 49ers Facebook groups and on the 49ers.com message board, season ticket holders are getting letters stating the 49ers will be selling the seats to the STH's for $649..No one has been clear if that means $649 EACH or for a pair...

Has anyone received their letter? I haven't yet.
[ Edited by JD81 on Nov 2, 2013 at 5:24 PM ]
Originally posted by JD81:
So from what I'm seeing on 49ers Facebook groups and on the 49ers.com message board, season ticket holders are getting letters stating the 49ers will be selling the seats to the STH's for $649..No one has been clear if that means $649 EACH or for a pair...

Has anyone received their letter? I haven't yet.

I have received my letter. It's $649.00 for a PAIR.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersfansorsure:
I have received my letter. It's $649.00 for a PAIR.

How much for one? Can you post a pic of the letter?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
a sucker is born everyday, lol
Havne't got my letter yet but if true I'm definitely in for a pair. Wonder if since I have 2 pairs of tix I can buy 2 pairs of seats.
Most people just going to try and steal them. I ain't paying 650 for two seats.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Havne't got my letter yet but if true I'm definitely in for a pair. Wonder if since I have 2 pairs of tix I can buy 2 pairs of seats.

Not surprised, you pay 50 for a hair cut.
Want. Anyone know if whats left will be available to non ticket holders? I need for my man cave ive been slowly working on.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Want. Anyone know if whats left will be available to non ticket holders? I need for my man cave ive been slowly working on.

Rumor is it'll be $1500 per pair to the general public.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Rumor is it'll be $1500 per pair to the general public.

Damn. over double the price. Might have to wait and hope to get one off ebay for a cheaper deal. If any ticket holders want to split the pric on a pair and each take one let me know. Ill pay any additional shipping or fee charges. Or if your not going to order your pair, let me know, and we can work something out im sure.
[ Edited by IdahoNiner on Nov 2, 2013 at 6:03 PM ]

I'll say make sure you guys get some sort of documentation from the 49ers because otherwise if you end up selling down the road will be no way to prove it came from Candlestick. I doubt there is any marking on the seats. So get documentation and then don't lose it maybe frame it. Some of you might not want to ever sell it but some might if they get in a pinch or maybe a kids college education down the road.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 2, 2013 at 5:54 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Most people just going to try and steal them. I ain't paying 650 for two seats.

I'd like to see you try to sneak a big ass seat out of the stick. Lol.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I'll say make sure you guys get some sort of documentation from the 49ers because otherwise if you end up selling down the road will be no way to prove it came from Candlestick. I doubt there is any marking on the seats. So get documentation and then don't lose it maybe frame it. Some of you might not want to ever sell it but some might if they get in a pinch or maybe a kids college education down the road.

Or do what I'm going to do...Take a sharpie to The Stick this season and mark underneath your seat. That way you know the 49ers didn't screw you over.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
I'd like to see you try to sneak a big ass seat out of the stick. Lol.

Just start throwing seats over the top of the stadium and have your buddies on the outside waiting to catch them. I'm sure they are bolted in pretty good so unless you can sneak some wrenches in don't see how it's possible to get them out much less sneak them by security. Maybe if you're working the job of taking them out you could.
Or do what I'm going to do...Take a sharpie to The Stick this season and mark underneath your seat. That way you know the 49ers didn't screw you over.

Well that will prove that it's your seat but down the road won't prove that it came from Candlestick. How are they labeled? Just seat 1-25 or however many are in a row? They aren't labeled by row and section right? You never know they could just end up with a pile of seat 1's, seat 2, seat 3, etc and then just hand out the # of seat you had in your section even if it came from a different section. Good idea on that though, make some kind of special small mark.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Nov 2, 2013 at 5:59 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone