There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tailgate at Tampa Bay

Rep that red & gold to all the fans going. Go niners
Hey guys I am coming in from DC tonight. I am interested in possibly meeting the team when they arrive in Tampa or at practice. Does anyone know when they will be arriving in Tampa, where in Tampa the team will be staying or where they will practice???
Ill b there at 830 tailgating an seating in seation 123 row a wooooooo. Front row
Looks like thundershowers are in the forecast for Sunday
flying out to Tampa from California tomorrow morning at 6AM!!

First away game since 2010!!

hopefully there will be plenty of faithful in attendance

Originally posted by PJira82:
Looks like thundershowers are in the forecast for Sunday

Thundershowers are in the forecast just about everyday down there...
Originally posted by mod:
who are you people?

Lol!
Originally posted by bonafidejonb:

Not this time of year.
Originally posted by bonafidejonb:

Not really. We do not get much rain in the winter and really haven't had any rain in months. Of course the one day I get to go see my 49ers play,(get to see them play in FL about once every 4 years) heavy rain is in the forecast
Originally posted by vaniner757:
Ill b there at 830 tailgating an seating in seation 123 row a wooooooo. Front row

have u already purchased a parking pass? or are u just parking at an open lot?
Section 234 let's get it!!!
Driving from Charlotte to Tampa...on the road now!!
Going to our FIRST 49ers game! Driving down from Georgia at zero-dark-30 and will be looking for a parking lot near the stadium with Niner fans representing. Stuck in section 339, but that's what you get for a family of 5 on a budget. Let me know if anyone finds a good parking lot.
Im driving to the game and Im looking to see if any Niner fans have an extra ticket for sale. PM me or reply. I will definitely be at stadium early and trying to get together with the zone at the tailgate. Need one ticket!!! Help a brother out
Bump!!! Post if you're tailgating!!!