There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tailgate at Tampa Bay

I will be there with my son, father and father-in-law as we make the trip from Naples.

Looking forward to meeting some webzoners
Will be in section 147 row D.
This is going to be my first game watching the niners in person. Cant wait my ticket seats are in section 123 front row right behind the goal post.
Originally posted by vaniner757:
This is going to be my first game watching the niners in person. Cant wait my ticket seats are in section 123 front row right behind the goal post.

Hey it's this guy!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
You shouldn't

Might get staph infection there, not worth it

I'll bring the antibiotics!
Why do you say that prisonofglass? Do I know u or something?
SECTION 133 row A
just got them yesterday for only 100 a piece

Im coming from DC so i really want to do a tailgate!!! Please let me know!!
Taking the entire family. Wife, daughter, son and the in-laws. Section 133 row b. let me know if you are interested in tailgating before the game!! GO NINERS!
Is anybody willing to HOST a tailgate? I am coming from out of town and wont be able to "host" one...but I can bring some goodies!! lol...whoever can host it, please inbox me and we'll get this thing set up!! GO NINERS!!
Originally posted by bonafidejonb:
Is anybody willing to HOST a tailgate? I am coming from out of town and wont be able to "host" one...but I can bring some goodies!! lol...whoever can host it, please inbox me and we'll get this thing set up!! GO NINERS!!

We are heading in from canada and are looking for the same thing. Let me know if anything materializes
Will be there Sunday. Sporting my Willis jersey! Can't wait!
Miles, aren't you going to this one?
  • mod
  • Veteran
who are you people?
Hey guys, coming in from Ontario Canada with my 12 yr old son as well. He's never seen a game. Hope Buccs fans are ok and don't ruin it for him. Original plan was to see the team in SF for the Rams game but couldn't swing the $$. We come to Florida every year anyhow (usually January) at least convinced my wife we should come down early so i could at least see the team. Really was about seeing the stick before she is gone, but i'll take what i can get. Was really hoping to see some other 9er fans there. We are in section 134 row V. Which lot are most of you parking at? i was thinking #13.. only $15 but long ways away. Would love to meet others at a 'gate.

Waterfordwon.
Does anyone know where to go for parking for gameday? Best place? Link?