There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Staley only 49er All Pro

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000273676/article/peyton-manning-jj-watt-head-2013-midseason-allpro-team

Interesting. No love.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Frank Gore should be. He gets no f**king love.
id say at the least frank and vernon deserve to be on that list
"midseason" all pros?

The only other Niner that should be on there IMO is Navorro Bowman in place of Daryl Washington. HTF do you make a midseason All-Pro team when you were suspended for the first 4 games?!!? Your greatest ability is...availability.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:

not over Graham and Shady. But it's midseason and his list dont mean s**t.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:

i forgot about graham didnt even look at their list haha and shady is sick but frank leads the league in rushing tds and 3rd in yards id say its a toss up. and you are correct this doesnt mean anything but i feel we have more than one all pro...especially on defense
*6-2
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
The only other Niner that should be on there IMO is Navorro Bowman in place of Daryl Washington. HTF do you make a midseason All-Pro team when you were suspended for the first 4 games?!!? Your greatest ability is...availability.

Agree. Bowman is still playing the shadow of Willis. National writers don't see enough games to pick up that stuff.
what a joke. Daryl Washington missed 4 games, and he is an Midseason All Pro, but Bowman is like top 5 in tackles, and he is left off.
He's the only Niner according to a non-football coach, GM, scout or trainer. In other words he doesn't know what the f**k he's talking about. A stupid east coast biased media hack.
that list can blank my blank.
Originally posted by Amir:

i forgot about graham didnt even look at their list haha and shady is sick but frank leads the league in rushing tds and 3rd in yards id say its a toss up. and you are correct this doesnt mean anything but i feel we have more than one all pro...especially on defense

Jamaal Charles should be on there over McCoy. His team is 8–0 and he's a legitimate MVP candidate.
Originally posted by susweel:
that list can blank my blank.

why would you want that list to f**k your p***y