There are 79 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Biggest issues to be fixed during the bye week

Biggest issues to be fixed during the bye week

Aldons smiths sobriety outside of rehab
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Finding a spare #1 WR and a good KR/PR are unlikely/unrealistic at this point but one can hope for a miracle or two.

i think they should use the extra week to give LMJ some snaps at receiver. hes great in space and he wont get any snaps at RB since Hunter is great right behind gore. LMJ is the best KR we have and hes good in space. get him some snaps as a receiver and see what he can do. the more playmakers and speed we can get on the field, the more defenses have to worry about
Great point on LMJ. KW looks scared out there. What a difference it would make to have a guy back there that you knew had a chance to score from anywhere on the field.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Aldons smiths sobriety outside of rehab

No joke. This can be life or death, success or failure for the young man.. I wish him the best and hope he can successfully come back and contribute.


Getting rid of all the October pink gear

/thread
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
where to celebrate after they cut kyle williams


this
Get people healthy. And get people out of Rehab.
Everything, we gotta be better today than where we was yesterday, and be better tomorrow than we were today. If we're not improving today we're regressing.
More than 25 pass attempts in several games this half of the season. With receivers on the way back to the lineup, I'd like to see us get into a more balanced attack and not rely on running so much. We play some teams where we know we are gonna have to pass the ball more than we have been.
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
More than 25 pass attempts in several games this half of the season. With receivers on the way back to the lineup, I'd like to see us get into a more balanced attack and not rely on running so much. We play some teams where we know we are gonna have to pass the ball more than we have been.

we dont have to do anything we dont want to do the way were playing. the niners dictate how the game goes the way theyve been playing
Pass rush.

Other teams can do it so can we:

ESPN:
The Seahawks won despite gaining just 135 yards of total offense, 80 of it on Wilson's second TD pass to Tate. Wilson also was sacked a career-high seven times.

We should get a hold of that tape.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Pass rush.

Other teams can do it so can we:

ESPN:
The Seahawks won despite gaining just 135 yards of total offense, 80 of it on Wilson's second TD pass to Tate. Wilson also was sacked a career-high seven times.

We should get a hold of that tape.

Rams front owned SEA all night
  • Kelv
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,462
Passing Game - Honestly I think that when you consider how much opposing teams have concentrate on Kap running on 3rd down it clearly demonstrates how poor our wrs have been. So often there's a spy on Kap there should be more single coverage on wrs 2 & 3 but we haven't been able to take advantage of it. I hope Manningham and Crabtree will make a difference but how long will it take for them to get up to speed? It would worry me sending a second for Gordon. He's clearly got Top 10 talent but the Browns seem willingly to let him go. If I was the Browns' GM I'd want him on board next year to give my new QB a reliable target. Is it because he's such a head case they think he's destined for a year long suspension? I'd send a low round pick to the Titans for Britt instead.

Pass Rush - Missing Aldon is massive and Brooks hasn't stepped up. We've seen how effective Bowman and Willis can be blitzing and I think we need to consistently involve these guys and be a bit more creative. Skuta has been solid but isn't dynamic enough to impact as a pass rusher so that enables teams to scheme away from Brooks. Lemonier doesn't have the experience to step in as a 3 down player so his pass rush skills haven't been put into play on 1st & 2nd downs.

Run D - We don't have a true NT and it shows. The 3-4 needs one and no matter how well you scheme its tough without a big body to keep guards off the ILBs. Not sure how we can fix it in season and can't think of a player that's available.
Originally posted by K1ngCoopa24:
More than 25 pass attempts in several games this half of the season. With receivers on the way back to the lineup, I'd like to see us get into a more balanced attack and not rely on running so much. We play some teams where we know we are gonna have to pass the ball more than we have been.


You don't need pass attempts if you're blowing the other team out. It's only a problem if we lose or if the game is close. Against Arizona Kap threw for 250+ yards in a close game.
Originally posted by Kelv:
Passing Game - Honestly I think that when you consider how much opposing teams have concentrate on Kap running on 3rd down it clearly demonstrates how poor our wrs have been. So often there's a spy on Kap there should be more single coverage on wrs 2 & 3 but we haven't been able to take advantage of it. I hope Manningham and Crabtree will make a difference but how long will it take for them to get up to speed? It would worry me sending a second for Gordon. He's clearly got Top 10 talent but the Browns seem willingly to let him go. If I was the Browns' GM I'd want him on board next year to give my new QB a reliable target. Is it because he's such a head case they think he's destined for a year long suspension? I'd send a low round pick to the Titans for Britt instead.

Pass Rush - Missing Aldon is massive and Brooks hasn't stepped up. We've seen how effective Bowman and Willis can be blitzing and I think we need to consistently involve these guys and be a bit more creative. Skuta has been solid but isn't dynamic enough to impact as a pass rusher so that enables teams to scheme away from Brooks. Lemonier doesn't have the experience to step in as a 3 down player so his pass rush skills haven't been put into play on 1st & 2nd downs.

Run D - We don't have a true NT and it shows. The 3-4 needs one and no matter how well you scheme its tough without a big body to keep guards off the ILBs. Not sure how we can fix it in season and can't think of a player that's available.

Britt is not worth trading for, he is a complete headcase, did you not see the titans/niners game?
  • titan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,548
WR, Tackling from DL, Aggression.