LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Which trade will happen before the trade dead line tomorrow.

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which trade will happen before the trade dead line tomorrow.

Originally posted by 190836:
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami10m
To consider Allen, 49ers would have to examine scheme issues, locker-room issues, money issues... But Allen might be worth the consideration

im drawing blanks what allen are we talking about?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
To consider Allen, 49ers would have to examine scheme issues, locker-room issues, money issues... But Allen might be worth the consideration

Jared Allen
KW and 2nd and 3rd round for larry fitz
  • Veteran

I think he is talking about Jared Allen.
  • Veteran

I think he is talking about Jared Allen.
Tim Kawakami ‏@timkawakami11m
And my guess--totally a guess--is 49ers could offer a 4th-rounder to Minnesota, maybe it conditionally goes to a 3 if they get to Supe

And my guess--totally a guess--is 49ers could offer a 4th-rounder to Minnesota, maybe it conditionally goes to a 3 if they get to Supe

Our pass rush would be crazy with Allen, but big issue is whether we can come close to paying him. My guess is no.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ltrain:

Our pass rush would be crazy with Allen, but big issue is whether we can come close to paying him. My guess is no.
It would be a loaner. I think he is a free agent next year, but I am not sure.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
It better be a bottle of LEGIT maple syrup!!

Aw, who am I kidding, I'd take a bottle of Log Cabin for him at this point.
get rid of KW, im sure we can get a 6th or 7th
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Jared Allen

ahhh okay all these wr talks were making me think keenan allen.

he would be a beast! but I agree with the scheme, he is a 43 end.

• TyCore
  • Veteran

Any idea what we'd be on the hook for?
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TyCore:

Any idea what we'd be on the hook for?
Tk thinks a 4th rounder.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
rumor control is starting to get nuts, please do not have these guys in a niner uniform until the deal is signed. i still think we need no one but the only thing i would do is cut kyle and maybe spend a fifth rounder for some above average wide out to take his place
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Jared Allen

ahhh okay all these wr talks were making me think keenan allen.

he would be a beast! but I agree with the scheme, he is a 43 end.

I wouldn't want to stunt Lemonier's growth but imagine our 43 passing down front with Allen, Justin, McDonald, and Brooks and being able to interchange Lemonier with Brooks or Allen.

Won't happen though, it would have to be a 3rd rounder because it has already been determined that the Vikes will get a 3rd round comp pick when he leaves.
I would rather get a WR than Allenl however, if he had the salary to pay him, then I would pull the trigger, even if it's for a third rounder. We'll get that back when he leaves. Hell, we'll only lose four spots in the draft.

As much I would like Gordon, it's not going to happen. I would want to see someone traded for our 7th round draft choice.
Share 49ersWebzone