There are 44 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which trade will happen before the trade dead line tomorrow.

Which trade will happen before the trade dead line tomorrow.

• Ether
  • Veteran
49ers finna trade Kyle Williams + 1st round draft pick for disgruntled Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant
San Francisco will be traded for Santa Clara
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
A 2nd for Josh Gordon is what I want to happen but I'm pretty sure it won't.

What're you talking about? Waste a second round pick?

Our team has plenty of holes. We need another third string running back. An injured defensive lineman. And a tight end good for about one catch a game. A 2nd round pick gives Baalke plenty of ammo to get any one of those.

Are you serious? Seriously, you're joking right?

First off Josh Gordon is 1st rd talent. 4.3 40 6-3 225. Especially compared to next yr's draft or the yr after. He's a beast! 32-582-3 td's in 6 games. Beast

We are set at RB. Lattimore will comeback and be the steal of the draft! That kid has healed amazingly, and has been tearing it up in the gym. Hunter is a fkn sweet #2. can catch, elusive, fast change of pace back. Dixion until maybe traded, but he's been quality on special teams too.

Lastly we have Vance McDonald. Classic niners player management. They are transitioning him to the NFL, and the blocking schemes. he's been staying back and blocking a bunch, he's made some nice catches along the way too. his touches/looks will increase in time. That's the luxury of having a damn good 2nd string TE. someone who can stay on the line and block, or another blocker in the run.

so you must be joking

Gordon ran in the 4.5 range when he worked out. Not as fast as what you are quoting. But he is a good player.
There is no way I'm giving up any of my maple syrup for KW
Update: Steve Young, Canadian
LeMichael James, Anthony Dixon, Nnamdi Asomugha, 2nd rd, 3rd and a 7th rd draft picks to Texans for JJ Watt...............

and then I woke up, we only moved up one spot on the power rankings....
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Oct 29, 2013 at 12:11 AM ]
trade the team for aids
Originally posted by SteveYoung:

How about your milk bag?
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Our team has plenty of holes. We need another third string running back. An injured defensive lineman. And a tight end good for about one catch a game. A 2nd round pick gives Baalke plenty of ammo to get any one of those.

First off Josh Gordon is 1st rd talent. 4.3 40 6-3 225. Especially compared to next yr's draft or the yr after. He's a beast! 32-582-3 td's in 6 games. Beast

We are set at RB. Lattimore will comeback and be the steal of the draft! That kid has healed amazingly, and has been tearing it up in the gym. Hunter is a fkn sweet #2. can catch, elusive, fast change of pace back. Dixion until maybe traded, but he's been quality on special teams too.

Lastly we have Vance McDonald. Classic niners player management. They are transitioning him to the NFL, and the blocking schemes. he's been staying back and blocking a bunch, he's made some nice catches along the way too. his touches/looks will increase in time. That's the luxury of having a damn good 2nd string TE. someone who can stay on the line and block, or another blocker in the run.

so you must be joking

This. #sarcasm
Kenny Britt could be had for a 7th rounder, his value is going, going, gone. If Dixon goes LMJ stays or vice-versa. If Josh Gordon happens there will be shock waves felt in Northern Ca.
I thought we might have offered a 3rd and LMJ. I don't know that LMJ is the type of back Norv would like. I would think he'd rather have Dixon as a big workhorse. They don't have many WR's though. I would hope we'd up the offer to the 2nd from KC plus Dixon,Baldwin, and a 5th round pick. They are trying to load up on picks for next year. Gordon has to go because he is going to cause them to win a few more games this year and they will miss out on a top QB again if he stays.
[ Edited by jobiwon on Oct 29, 2013 at 6:06 AM ]
I'd make all those moves!
Maple Syrup > Kyle Williams

Maple syrup is far more useful
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

so you must be joking

Originally posted by SteveYoung:

This. People here and their one-sided trades.