There are 169 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISO 49ERS BYE WEEK THREAD (Week 9)

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Tough opponent this week. Let' stay hungry and humble.

Think Niners beat off ... by what margin?

"The Niners beat off."

LOL
Damn I missed todays niner game and we have a bye week i hope this goes by quick
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Damn I missed todays niner game and we have a bye week i hope this goes by quick

does not compute.
If anyone wants to kill some time here are all the post game interviews and press conferences.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/san-francisco-49ers/video

Kaepernick looks like a mix of Osama Bin Laden and Fidel Castro in his fatigues. Although, not sure those guys ever wore pink beats.
Here is the direct link to what I'm talking about:
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Gore-and-Kaepernick-Discuss-Win-Together-/bca672c2-5e38-43bf-83c5-dae9cf7e8269

Golddigger, keep an eye on this thread whomeam or someone else will find the game by mid week.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/174093-arizona-game-uploaded/
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 27, 2013 at 7:48 PM ]
Candlestick has half a season left...
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Kind of forgot about that being on the road these past few weeks. If at that time it's looking like we won't end up with a home playoff game that last MNF game against ATL will be amazing. I've never been there and I'll probably cry like a 10 year old girl.

Yeah 4 left for sure:
Sun Nov 10 CAR
Sun Nov 17 at NO
Mon Nov 25 at WAS
Sun Dec 1 STL
Sun Dec 8 SEA
Sun Dec 15 at TB
Mon Dec 23 ATL
Sun Dec 29 at ARI
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 27, 2013 at 7:43 PM ]
This is the worst time during the entire season. It feels like waiting for the draft after the SB.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
This is the worst time during the entire season. It feels like waiting for the draft after the SB.

Agreed but that's even worse. 3 months feels like 3 years. Makes me want to freeze myself and be unfrozen when the time is here. When we get into the season and have to wait 2 weeks for a game it makes me wonder how we go for 6 months in the offseason. Anyways, I always suggest watching the games from this year over again, head over to whomeam's thread. Otherwise, catch up on 49ers history and watch some old games and stuff. Otherwise, catch up on tv shows, movies, video games, yard work, spend extra time with the kids and family.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Levi's Stadium doe...

I agree. At least we have the news feed to watch for players returning from injuries and trades.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

I agree. At least we have the news feed to watch for players returning from injuries and trades.

At least we are going into the Bye with a 5 game winning streak and not a losing streak.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
At least we are going into the Bye with a 5 game winning streak and not a losing streak.

Imagine being Jaguars fans going into bye 0-7. I think all you have to look forward to is starting draft preparations. I remember the dark era. Feel bad for teams fans like the Browns, Jaguars now.... remember what it was like. Just so tough and die hards don't deserve it but guess that's what you sign up for when you become a die hard. A life time of torture.
Trade deadline, 14 other games (Monday night and 13 games next week), and at least 6 roster moves on the Niners front. Then again, you people also may have a life (wives, families, friends, jobs,etc) that you can return to for a week There will be a few things to keep some people's minds busy.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
They need to exact revenge on Panthers. This is reverse of when they played last time which was before going to London and now this is after returning from London if I'm correct. All I want for Christmas is a Rams upset tomorrow night. The apathetic home crowd may work against Seadderal as their intensity could suffer from a non-hostile atmosphere.

With the world series going on tomorrow, the rams will be lucky to fill half that stadium up. Seattle wins easily!