LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 218 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISO 49ERS BYE WEEK THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Seattle is such a sad team. I really dont understand why the media is so hard and heavily blowing them off when there a team who has yet to even play 4 straight quarters of championship football.

this. its almost laughable how they are winning yet they get such praise.

They could easily be 4-5 lol.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Seattle is such a sad team. I really dont understand why the media is so hard and heavily blowing them off when there a team who has yet to even play 4 straight quarters of championship football.

this. its almost laughable how they are winning yet they get such praise.

They could easily be 4-5 lol.

Everyone mocks the chiefs, yet seadderhall gets a free pass for their poor play.
Weakest 8-1 team in NFL history.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Weakest 8-1 team in NFL history.

seriously. these guys are a fraud and they will get blown out by anyone in the playoff picture the way theyre playing. eventually this ridiculous luck will run out.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
seriously. these guys are a fraud and they will get blown out by anyone in the playoff picture the way theyre playing. eventually this ridiculous luck will run out.

And i would guarentee all the media would be questioning the integrity of the win when someone knocks them off there pedastal.
They are weak, home field advantage won't matter, you stick to the run game, and stack the box, you defeat them. -Saints even lost to a team today that ran the EXACT formula we did to them back in the 2011 playoffs, again, despite having a non-elite QB.

-We can be 14-2 if we want to be.
weakhawks really do suck. i cant wait until a quality team like the aints whip them and we whip the aints. revenge game right around the corner
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
weakhawks really do suck. i cant wait until a quality team like the aints whip them and we whip the aints. revenge game right around the corner

This is what i wanna see as well! How the saints bring it to seattle as well, saints i believe can take em.
Tho if all else fails it has to come down to us! We hold our fates in our own hands

Im still not convinced the Saints are exactly a quality team, other then the fact they have Brees as a qb.

Im still not convinced the Saints are exactly a quality team, other then the fact they have Brees as a qb.

Sure saints lost today, but their D has improved under rob ryan and the players acquisitions. Just may be enough to stop seattle. And yes brees is a bad mofo. Question mark is jimmy graham, his injury

I liked how Tony Dungy finally called out the Seahawks on football night in america saying that they might be 8-1 but they have a lot of glaring holes.
Stop whining about Seattle. They have good players and good coaching. It's like AL Davis said -- Just win, baby. That's what they're doing. That's what good teams do. I heard on the news that Tampa was up 21-0, and I knew right there Seattle would win. Why? 1) Tampa sucks; 2) Schiano is doomed; 3) Seattle has good OC/DC. One team adjusted. One team didn't. Result: a squeakhawks victory. How predictable. It was boring really. It's going to be like this for the rest of the season. We need to start thinking about wildcard, and what we need to do to face them deep in the playoffs, not early.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I liked how Tony Dungy finally called out the Seahawks on football night in america saying that they might be 8-1 but they have a lot of glaring holes.

yep and they mentioned being in the same division as frank gore
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

yep and they mentioned being in the same division as frank gore

This!!!!!! Sooo this, frank gores beast
Goniners
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Stop whining about Seattle. They have good players and good coaching. It's like AL Davis said -- Just win, baby. That's what they're doing. That's what good teams do. I heard on the news that Tampa was up 21-0, and I knew right there Seattle would win. Why? 1) Tampa sucks; 2) Schiano is doomed; 3) Seattle has good OC/DC. One team adjusted. One team didn't. Result: a squeakhawks victory. How predictable. It was boring really. It's going to be like this for the rest of the season. We need to start thinking about wildcard, and what we need to do to face them deep in the playoffs, not early.

Ahhhhhhh Fu*k Seadderall, their players, coaches and the 11 and a half man. They can all EAD!
Share 49ersWebzone