LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISO 49ERS BYE WEEK THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
jalapi
I can't freaking believe how fast the first half of the regular season has gone by! Here's to a great second half!
Kap going to go deep to Kyle Williams for an 80 yard TD on the first play of the game.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Kap going to go deep to Kyle Williams for an 80 yard TD on the first play of the game.

If Manningham is active, don't be shocked of Kyle Williams is inactive. Especially with Aldon now dressing. I think James takes over as PR-KR
Originally posted by KD49ers:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

If Manningham is active, don't be shocked of Kyle Williams is inactive. Especially with Aldon now dressing. I think James takes over as PR-KR

What does Aldon have to do with Kyle Williams?
Originally posted by valrod33:
What does Aldon have to do with Kyle Williams?

we only dressed 3 OLB's since Aldon suspension, now with him back we will dress 4. Someone will be inactive. Morris? Kyle? U tell me jacko
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I can't freaking believe how fast the first half of the regular season has gone by! Here's to a great second half!

I know the offseason seems like forever and pre-season goes slow but once you get to the regular season it flies by. Already on week 9 before you know it the SB will be over and we will be waiting around for free agency and the draft. I remember wanting extra games when we were bad just so I could watch the 49ers longer but the last 2 years making the playoffs I'm not sure I'd want a longer season. When we make those deep playoff runs and play an extra 2-3 games makes me not want an extra regular season game or 2 just for the players sake.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by NJNiner:

I know the offseason seems like forever and pre-season goes slow but once you get to the regular season it flies by. Already on week 9 before you know it the SB will be over and we will be waiting around for free agency and the draft. I remember wanting extra games when we were bad just so I could watch the 49ers longer but the last 2 years making the playoffs I'm not sure I'd want a longer season. When we make those deep playoff runs and play an extra 2-3 games makes me not want an extra regular season game or 2 just for the players sake.

Agree. Go 49ers!
[ Edited by tohara3 on Nov 1, 2013 at 7:13 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Second half of this season this team won't be trying so much to find its identity but will be bringing it more and more!

Seattle already peaked.

49ers are just getting started!

bye weeks blow. no news and wicked boredom
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xtm059:

Redzone helps pass the time on Sunday.
Originally posted by xtm059:

Stupar got released, that's news.
Trying to find another source to confirm this dood.

https://twitter.com/brian_mcintyre
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Trying to find another source to confirm this dood.

https://twitter.com/brian_mcintyre

Adam Caplan says the same.
Share 49ersWebzone