There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISO 49ERS BYE WEEK THREAD (Week 9)

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Aldon and Manningham back, this has already been a successful bye week

And tank

Wright is reported close to. Probably next week.

not to be negative but i do not think mario has been activated yet. wright is really intriguing to me to see what he can bring. lucky we are in a spot where we do not NEED him to be great with our secondary playing such good ball right now.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
while i have a minor history of going out on the ledge on a rare occasion, i have always been perfectly willing to set back and wait until this time when we knew we would have guys coming back on both sides of the ball to help us for the second half of the season and hopefully post season. Of course the five game win streak helped that mind set alot
Originally posted by cciowa:
while i have a minor history of going out on the ledge on a rare occasion, i have always been perfectly willing to set back and wait until this time when we knew we would have guys coming back on both sides of the ball to help us for the second half of the season and hopefully post season. Of course the five game win streak helped that mind set alot

i doubt it..you will find something

And tank

not to be negative but i do not think mario has been activated yet. wright is really intriguing to me to see what he can bring. lucky we are in a spot where we do not NEED him to be great with our secondary playing such good ball right now.

It's already been reported that Wright and Mario will be activated before Tuesday
worse week of the football season. UGH!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
worse week of the football season. UGH!

I feel ya brother, gonna spend Sunday rooting for a miracle victory for the bucs.
[ Edited by Memphis9er on Nov 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

agree, the season is only halfway over.. leopards usually do not change spots. i depend on posters like you to keep me grounded.. it is a s**tty job but i am sorry, you have no choice
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

And tank

It's already been reported that Wright and Mario will be activated before Tuesday
good,, trust me , i was not trying to be a negative nancy and I figured this would happen

agree, the season is only halfway over.. leopards usually do not change spots. i depend on posters like you to keep me grounded.. it is a s**tty job but i am sorry, you have no choice
if you change now..it could throw our season into a paradox
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

if you change now..it could throw our season into a paradox

agree. if i start to get to positive just draw a pentagram on the ground and chant "i summon thee" 3 times and the cciowa you are used to seeing will appear
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the words," roman going down retard road and f**king everything up we have worked so hard to achieve in the last five games," really want to leap off my keyboard but i will restrain myself for the sake of good will within the webzone
the words," roman going down retard road and f**king everything up we have worked so hard to achieve in the last five games," really want to leap off my keyboard but i will restrain myself for the sake of good will within the webzone

probably right around the NO game
[Insert joke about the bye week being a tough opponent]

• thl408
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

There's no way they come out with a win this week.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

There's no way they come out with a win this week.

From what I hear, this opponent has never lost.