There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

TRADE OR NO TRADE

TRADE OR NO TRADE

Dixon does a lot of the dirty work, no way should he be traded.
[ Edited by Rascal on Oct 27, 2013 at 12:14 PM ]
Originally posted by Rascal:
Dixon does a lot of the dirty work, no way should he be traded.

Agreed. He is the guy that replaced Costanzo on ST IMO...

I think he brings a ton of chemistry to the team too.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Liono:
So why is Gordon on the block? What's the story behind that? I would definitely trade a 2nd round pick for another quality receiver. We'll have two late 2nd next year anyway.

We don't draft WRs very well, so may as well trade for them.

Browns suck. are rebuilding and Gordon is one failed drug test away from being suspended for a year

With our luck he would be clean until the Super Bowl. Still want him here though!
[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Oct 27, 2013 at 1:07 PM ]
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Agreed. He is the guy that replaced Costanzo on ST IMO...

I think he brings a ton of chemistry to the team too.

This. I doubt they would get much for him, he's worth more to the 49ers now than a 7th rounder would be in the draft.
If Gordon is only for a second, I think we should do it. We have an extra one now, and depending on boldin, two injured guys, and two worthless scrubs, might not be enough.
WE JUST GOT THE CHIEFS 2ND ROUNDER TODAY!! TIME TO USE IT BEFORE TUESDAY!!!
Originally posted by niners9ers:

Maybe we can dress up Kyle Williams like Blackmon and make the switch.

I don't think the Jags will really notice.
PLEASE DO NOT GET TRADE DIXON, its Williams that has to go if nobody trades for him SCREW IT, just release him
Originally posted by elguapo:
Gordon is easily worth a second and a fourth say.....yes even with his prior issues. The Seahawks can not keep up with speed Wrs and he is definitely one. This move would put us over the top and Crabtree may require a bigger contract soon bigger than Gordon anyway. We have too many draft picks and this would be a great move, even if he gets suspended for a,year or the rest of his dam career, if he helps us win just 1 sb, that is worth way more than a second round pick
Damn straight! Should have traded for him weeks ago. Our roster is too talented for all of up coming draft picks might as well package a few for a game changer. Give them a 2nd (thank you Alex Chiefs 8-0), a 4th and throw in LaMichael (not in our future plans, too deep at RB) and get it done already!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

DO IT!
Game changer? Or soon to be banned? Or both? I respect Baalke enough to trust him with this decision.
if trent truly believes that he can count on two receivers to have a huge impact after coming back from serious injuries, he's not as bright as I thought. Maybe not trade for Gordon but there's has to be a WR or two that we can target. Teams like the Steelers, Jags, Tampa, etc....are probably want to unload their roster for draft picks. IF Baalke sits on his hands, then that's a very dangerous decision IMO.
Kyle Williams is like a Luke Walton of nfl
Kyle Williams is like a Luke Walton of nfl