There are 544 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

TRADE OR NO TRADE

TRADE OR NO TRADE

Baldwin 3 receptions, 28 yds.
Jenkins 1 reception, 6 yds.

Yes, the 9ers definitely took advantage of KC...will Reid ever get over being bamboozled like that?

They should trade any pick for value, but the likely-hood of getting value at this point? Not very!
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Oct 27, 2013 at 10:08 AM ]
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet32m
#Browns have had talks for WR Josh Gordon, but source tells me no trade expected by Tuesday. Belief is it'd take at least a 2nd rounder.

And #Titans are shopping WR Kenny Britt and the price is not high. That said, no takers yet. Lions would make sense… if no off-field issues

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet27m
Another player on the block, according to @NFL execs: #49ers RB Anthony Dixon. In a RB-needy league, he's only making $630,000.
If Dixon goes, we riot.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:
If Dixon goes, we riot.

it would be very foolish for them to trade dixon in my opinion
we would be a fool not to we need gordon point blank , we need a wr that can stretch the field against teams like seattle
We should trade for Jared Allen
I like Dixon a lot, and think he's a core ST guy. Would hate to see him go. He's also finally started playing as the big back we anticipated in short yardage downs.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
we would be a fool not to we need gordon point blank , we need a wr that can stretch the field against teams like seattle

we got two guys coming back and there is a long ways to go until that game. if we do not win games between now and then, that game will be useless
Originally posted by DrGonzo00:
I like Dixon a lot, and think he's a core ST guy. Would hate to see him go. He's also finally started playing as the big back we anticipated in short yardage downs.

Even if his salary demands are unrealistic? He's a free agent at the end of the season, if the 49ers think he wants more than he's worth, trading him for something is better than seeing him walk for nothing.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrGonzo00:

you know that is just a story with no basis behind it. its just like,,, niners will sign woodson,, niners will sign ed reed
Kyle Williams and our 1st for the next 5 years for FA Tim Tebow

Doubt that will even work.
  • Liono
So why is Gordon on the block? What's the story behind that? I would definitely trade a 2nd round pick for another quality receiver. We'll have two late 2nd next year anyway.

We don't draft WRs very well, so may as well trade for them.
[ Edited by Liono on Oct 27, 2013 at 11:39 AM ]
I'd rather see him on the field the rest of the season helping us win, then let him walk.
If chiefs WIN today the 49ers receive an additional 2nd round pick
Originally posted by Liono:
So why is Gordon on the block? What's the story behind that? I would definitely trade a 2nd round pick for another quality receiver. We'll have two late 2nd next year anyway.

We don't draft WRs very well, so may as well trade for them.

Browns suck. are rebuilding and Gordon is one failed drug test away from being suspended for a year