we win this game, we are quietly 6-2 going into the bye week with potentially Manningham, Crabtree, Wright, Moody, Aldon, et al. joining the team with other guys getting more healthy: J.Smith, McDonald, Dorsey, Willis, etc. 6-2 is where most of thought we'd be through the first half of the year and we did it through some serious adversity.
- Using their personnel well (even Ginn) and seem to be rolling right now. Very tough game esp. given their defense looks great right now.
- We need this game for positioning in the NFC playoff race.
- Are starting to click and this game is going to be a tough one.
- Psychologically, we are in their heads. Watch out for a trap game!
- Benchmark game for us in our house.
- Thank you Gold$son for Reid; by this stage, they may be checked-out mentally.
s - Looking poor and by this stage, they may be checked-out mentally.
- We should have this one; by this stage, they may be checked-out mentally.
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 25, 2013 at 8:17 AM ]