There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Football Gameplan's 2013 Wk 8 Niners vs Jaguars Video Preview

Good morning Niner fans! Good luck this week!

Em
  • buck
  • Veteran
Is this spam?
Originally posted by buck:
Is this spam?

Em posts these each week. I think he has permission from the mods since he links to the webzone at the end of his video. I see him post these on other forums as well. I don't mind it since the guy knows his stuff but if it was up to me he'd have 1 thread instead of creating a new thread each week.
Nice work Em! I like the Inside the Lab segment. I'll be watching out for those type of plays during the game.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Em posts these each week. I think he has permission from the mods since he links to the webzone at the end of his video. I see him post these on other forums as well. I don't mind it since the guy knows his stuff but if it was up to me he'd have 1 thread instead of creating a new thread each week.

Thanks.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Is this spam?

Good idea!
Is this spam?

Mmmmm... Spam...
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home