LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

5 seconds of fame

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So I was in Nashville this past weekend and was lucky enough to score tickets for the 9ers game. Nosebleed seats but I was stoked nonetheless. And of course after the muffed punt/TD most of the remaining home fans were headed for the exits. So my wife and I make our way towards the seats in the lower level near the Niners tunnel trying to get some sigs. (only able to get Quinton Pattons' during pregame) But as Willis was headed back he was slapping hands with us as he walked by. It was pretty sweet, and as I watched "Inside the NFL" this evening it got even sweeter. There I f**kin am! Slow motion, catching dap from Pat. I dunno if that's supposed to be exciting, but I was cheesin. Anyone else ever spot themselves at a game on TV or a magazine or anything like that?
That is awesome. I am jelly.
Originally posted by Misfit_Niner540:
So I was in Nashville this past weekend and was lucky enough to score tickets for the 9ers game. Nosebleed seats but I was stoked nonetheless. And of course after the muffed punt/TD most of the remaining home fans were headed for the exits. So my wife and I make our way towards the seats in the lower level near the Niners tunnel trying to get some sigs. (only able to get Quinton Pattons' during pregame) But as Willis was headed back he was slapping hands with us as he walked by. It was pretty sweet, and as I watched "Inside the NFL" this evening it got even sweeter. There I f**kin am! Slow motion, catching dap from Pat. I dunno if that's supposed to be exciting, but I was cheesin. Anyone else ever spot themselves at a game on TV or a magazine or anything like that?

Badass
You can never wash that hand again!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
will u please give me a handjob with that hand!???
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Originally posted by 24plus25er:

Put me down for 2 please

WTF lmao
Cool bro! But if fricker sees this he's s**tting all over this story.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Patton is going to be a star... you better keep that sig
When I was in New Orleans for the Super Bowl, you could see me and my friend next to Gruden on their ESPN Super Bowl Special. My girlfriend was watching and saw me waving my niners cap.

Steve and Jerry were both on set. I was this close to getting Rice's autograph and when I missed out; I was disheartened and walking in circles talking to a friend about how close I was. While complaining like a jackass, I missed Rice on another side of the gate barricades signing auto's for everyone. Oh yeah, the game in New Orleans wasn't cool at all either.

And just this week, my friend had commissioner seats at the Giants/Vikes game; sends me a picture of him next to Jerry. He met him and Steve at the game.
Originally posted by theduke85:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
When I was in New Orleans for the Super Bowl, you could see me and my friend next to Gruden on their ESPN Super Bowl Special. My girlfriend was watching and saw me waving my niners cap.

Steve and Jerry were both on set. I was this close to getting Rice's autograph and when I missed out; I was disheartened and walking in circles talking to a friend about how close I was. While complaining like a jackass, I missed Rice on another side of the gate barricades signing auto's for everyone. Oh yeah, the game in New Orleans wasn't cool at all either.

And just this week, my friend had commissioner seats at the Giants/Vikes game; sends me a picture of him next to Jerry. He met him and Steve at the game.

Wow, those autographs woulda been awesome! Least ya got to see em in person tho :) there is a brite side

lmao
Share 49ersWebzone