LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

49ers and harris poll

Shop Find 49ers gear online
stupid americans.....no wonder the Niners are going to London
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Man, girls are very easy to turn. My friend, who is a pats fan, is converting to a niner fan because her bf is a niner fan.

i turned a vikings fan into a niners fan
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Man, girls are very easy to turn. My friend, who is a pats fan, is converting to a niner fan because her bf is a niner fan.

is she still a vikings fan?
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Somewhere in the Dark Ages of the Nolan-tary regime we fell out of the Top 10 and as low as 16th.
Originally posted by frankie:
3rd in 98, currently ranked 8th
How in the hell are cowboys ranked 1 again? Everyone i know including me will say sure i like this player or that player, but damn i hate the cowboys! Lived all over usa and in international waters and its same everywhere! Lol even texas a lil bit

I think its the women. The Cowboys always seem to have good looking, "All-American", wholesome quarterbacks. The dashing hero type.

We have Kap, who has tattoos. So I guess he's the villain.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

is she still a vikings fan?

nope
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by frankie:
3rd in 98, currently ranked 8th
How in the hell are cowboys ranked 1 again? Everyone i know including me will say sure i like this player or that player, but damn i hate the cowboys! Lived all over usa and in international waters and its same everywhere! Lol even texas a lil bit

I think its the women. The Cowboys always seem to have good looking, "All-American", wholesome quarterbacks. The dashing hero type.

We have Kap, who has tattoos. So I guess he's the villain.

Badaas fine chicks usually like the bad guys or the rebels :)
Share 49ersWebzone