LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 135 users in the forums

49ers 1st offensive play against the Jaguars

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wildcat
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Wildcat

Tho chad henne fumbles the ball, whitner scoops it up and gets a 12 yd fumble recovery for td! Break dances in endzone, show world his knees ok. Draws a 15yd penalty apologises to team and we go on to shut out the jags
Gore a one yard dive behind Boone
after the blown Timeout

12 yard pass to Boldin
We sign Tebow. Have him line up in the pistol read-option behind Kap, hand it off to him and watch him bulldoze through all 11 defenders. Then we gloat and make fun of the Jags for not signing him. That would be very offensive.
Who cares, Gabbert is playing. He is the worst QB in the league. Seriously, dude makes Colt McCoy look like Brady Montana. We will have plenty of first plays after they punt all night.

Edit, hand off to gore, always my guess. gore!!!
[ Edited by Rubberneck36 on Oct 23, 2013 at 7:42 PM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Who cares, Gabbert is playing. He is the worst QB in the league. Seriously, dude makes Colt McCoy look like Brady Montana. We will have plenty of first plays after they punt all night.

I think they're starting Henne. He can move the ball better, but will probably throw at least 3 INTs to our defense.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

I think they're starting Henne. He can move the ball better, but will probably throw at least 3 INTs to our defense.

Dammit, three less punts.

Edit, hand off to agore, always my guess. gore!!!

It said tonight on nfl network that Henne was starting and Gabbert is #2. 49ers better not sleep on this cheap Jags team. Iy would be so embarrassing to be their 1st victim. I'm serious too.

You sure, coulda swore reports said gabbert been benched for henne? hand off to gore is always a sure winner on 1st down lol

Originally posted by SofaKing:

Dammit, three less punts.

Kyle Williams scores on a 60 yard play action pass.

49ers lose 17-3
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:

It said tonight on nfl network that Henne was starting and Gabbert is #2. 49ers better not sleep on this cheap Jags team. Iy would be so embarrassing to be their 1st victim. I'm serious too.

:( it would, wont happen tho! we will be prepared. Win this game we have the bye to rest. We lose, oooh wow that bye filled with bs from media niners fell to.............not happening
8 yard pass to Boldin
Originally posted by theduke85:
Kyle Williams scores on a 60 yard play action pass.

49ers lose 17-3

Makes sense!
Share 49ersWebzone