There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Aldon Smiths Mother #GetBackSoonAldon

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
What if a cleaned up sober Aldon is not the same as the gun carrying, marijuana smoking, partying Aldon? What if all that debauchery gave him the drive to sack quarterbacks? Nobody ever sent Lawrence Taylor to rehab during his playing days, at least I dont think so

Similar to Metallica as well. They just couldn't play good without being drugged up.
Stand by your Mom.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
What if a cleaned up sober Aldon is not the same as the gun carrying, marijuana smoking, partying Aldon? What if all that debauchery gave him the drive to sack quarterbacks? Nobody ever sent Lawrence Taylor to rehab during his playing days, at least I dont think so

Similar to Metallica as well. They just couldn't play good without being drugged up.

Yeah. James was a soccer mom coming out of rehab.
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:

Gave me chills!
Aldon along with crabs and mario, oooooh s**t we going places! Aldon will be determined when that man gets back.. Awesome seeing the love for aldons mother! Very very proud seeing that from our niners faithful!
Hellyeah
Goniners
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Yeah. James was a soccer mom coming out of rehab.

Didnt like unforgivin 2? Lol
Originally posted by adamcarrillo85:
Priceless
Originally posted by frankie:

That's ACTUALLY one of the post-Justice songs I enjoyed but even that was long before he checked himself in. I'm thinking St. Anger. What a mess.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
2 DUIs and a felony gun charge in 2 years

#makemommaproud

Debbie Downer, is that you? How about give the guy credit for getting help.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

That's ACTUALLY one of the post-Justice songs I enjoyed but even that was long before he checked himself in. I'm thinking St. Anger. What a mess.

Yeah, after metallica black album albums which followed where of major change. St anger honestly heard a song or 2 from it. Load albums not much of a fan of personally!
  • Ether
  • Veteran

He's an alcoholic, not a coke addict. Drugs like cocaine which rockstars may do at least increases energy and alertness acutely. I don't think being drunk or hung over could ever help anybody do anything.
Originally posted by Ether:
He's an alcoholic, not a coke addict. Drugs like cocaine which rockstars may do at least increases energy and alertness acutely. I don't think being drunk or hung over could ever help anybody do anything.

It helps them get dehydrated and pass out easier. Muscles cramp up and your lungs feel like they're about to explode. You better hope to god it's not warm either cause you're going to blow chunks.
Yeah, after metallica black album albums which followed where of major change. St anger honestly heard a song or 2 from it. Load albums not much of a fan of personally!

Honestly, I'm not much of a fan of the Black Album.

It's a good album but I always felt it was their most commercial album. Most accessible.

They wrote their best songs on Ride The Lightning, And Justice For All, and Master Of Puppets.

It's all subjective though.
Hopefully he doesn't relapse when he comes out. Rehab is only half the battle.
Originally posted by eonblue:

Honestly, I'm not much of a fan of the Black Album.

It's a good album but I always felt it was their most commercial album. Most accessible.

They wrote their best songs on Ride The Lightning, And Justice For All, and Master Of Puppets.

It's all subjective though.

And Mustaine wrote the best of them all. Kill Em All much? Sick album.

Black album was the beginning of an enormous drop-off.
His mom really speaks like a great lady.

You gotta feel it.

If you are a mom of a phenom it isn't ever going to be a boring day.

Great lady. Great mom. Great player.

He's getting structure right now even she couldn't do, and he will be back.

Maybe even better.