LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Aldon Smiths Mother #GetBackSoonAldon

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
2 DUIs and a felony gun charge in 2 years

#makemommaproud

Stupid gun charge. Just ignore the fact that gun is legal in states that don't ignore the second amendment.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by kingairta:
Stupid gun charge. Just ignore the fact that gun is legal in states that don't ignore the second amendment.

This. California gun laws are f**king potato and beyond.

#makemommaproud

Lame.
Who was the emcee? Dude did well getting everyone live for the game, it seems.
I woulda went over and tailgates if I had known she was there.
The DUI's are the issue here, but SEVERAL players have has DUI's before. Being that Aldon is still very young I think it's courageous for him to go into rehab and try to correct this issue. As far as the felony gun charges, that's BS. His guns would have been legal in most states. The only thing I can knock him for is having a house party without proper security.
His mother lifts me clear off the ground!
Great stuff.
What if a cleaned up sober Aldon is not the same as the gun carrying, marijuana smoking, partying Aldon? What if all that debauchery gave him the drive to sack quarterbacks? Nobody ever sent Lawrence Taylor to rehab during his playing days, at least I dont think so

Originally posted by 24plus25er:
The DUI's are the issue here, but SEVERAL players have has DUI's before. Being that Aldon is still very young I think it's courageous for him to go into rehab and try to correct this issue. As far as the felony gun charges, that's BS. His guns would have been legal in most states. The only thing I can knock him for is having a house party without proper security.

How about trying to dial 9-1-1? Na popping off warning shots should do the trick. Gets stabbed in the process. That boy needs a role model, along with AA.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/49ers-linebacker-aldon-smith-fired-warning-shot-stabbed-123401104--nfl.html

#makemommaproud

3 felony gun charges.
Originally posted by Antix:
That was awesome. I'm hoping he comes back strong and with his head on straight. The organization did the right thing sticking with him and getting him help. Most teams would still be playing him until the NFL.

We're playing good without him, just imagine when he comes back and comes back hungry and motivated.
Agree. Good to see his mom was there at the game.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
What if a cleaned up sober Aldon is not the same as the gun carrying, marijuana smoking, partying Aldon? What if all that debauchery gave him the drive to sack quarterbacks? Nobody ever sent Lawrence Taylor to rehab during his playing days, at least I dont think so

Then we will all be happy that his life is in order, even if he sacks fewer QB's. Reality check would be that if he truly loves football he will play even better now that his brain and body aren't screwed up by all those substances.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This. California gun laws are f**king potato and beyond.

California Gun laws are a JOKE if Charlie Sheen & Lindsay Lohan are out expect Aldon to be free and when he returns (after bye week) he will DOMINATE
Share 49ersWebzone